"porker"

"big boy"

"fatty"

"pudding"

"big one"

"a bit round"

"bloater"

:angry:

My Mum wants to put me on a diet. She says I am eating too much....of everything! Recently she saw her friend with two yellow lab boys, and said they have a waist and you don't (thanks guys! :rolleyes: )

What do you think?

bf1-1.jpg

bf2-1.jpg

bf3-1.jpg

bf4-1.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bert's Mum here :flowers: Bert is now crying in the corner.

Is there a 'Fat Fighters' club for dogs on here?

Any top tips you could pass on? I think the trouble is I do like to give them the odd treat or ten during the day :blush:. I'm guessing that will have to stop. He does go on at least two walks a day, which he enjoys lots but doesn't like to overstretch himself, if you know what I mean. A day in on the couch watching a bit of Animal Planet with a beer and MacDonalds is pretty much his idea of heaven. Maybe I should cut down the amount of food he has for breakfast and dinner? He doesn't need to go on low cal food does he as long as I do the rest of the stuff mentioned?

THANK YOU :flowers:

p.s. Alex, yous very very norty :glare:

Helen have a look here :flowers:

Not sure what he is fed on at the moment, but if you don't want to cook for him, Burns is very good for weight loss (especially the High Oats one) :flowers: Adding a handful of veggies to his food, maybe mixed with some cooked oats (which will bulk out the food but not add any weight) is good too.

The two yellow lab boys of your friends say you must have forgot your glasses coz they havn't seen their waist in quite a time :rolleyes: but they did say that their mummy feeds them on high oats burns and their daddy gives them cooked vegetables in their breakfast to bulk it up a bit :biggrin:

and they also said that their mummy could sort you out with a playmate any time you like, just put your order in and mummy will deliver :biggrin: :biggrin: 10 months is a good age to run round with :biggrin: :biggrin:

and they also said that their mummy could sort you out with a playmate any time you like, just put your order in and mummy will deliver :biggrin: :biggrin: 10 months is a good age to run round with :biggrin: :biggrin:

:ohmy:

:wub:

I swear to god as soon as I utter the words "new dog" tonight at my OH, he'll say "NO" before I can get another word in :rolleyes: :glare:

Deeyar Burtt

Yewz knot fatt, yewz wot eye lykes two fink ov az kuddlee :wub: Inn a seksy, woollee kynd ov waye :wub: Eye lykes me boyefwends two av luv anduls an lotz two kuddul (eye lykes Beenz az he'z a bitt chunkee az well).

Eye will veezit ewe soon an wee kan av sum choccee luuuurve :wink:

Lotz ov snogz

Pooppee xxxxx

Burt mayt itz Jorj heer. Wee downt yewse da "eff" (az inn fatt) wurd hin mi howse. Wee iz orl plumshuss, well dat iz mee, mee tew catz, mee mum han mee anti Roobee wot iz orl plumshuss. Harchie iz fin.

Aye misellf iz hon aye dyehut. Aye ham knot himprezzed :mad: Aye av lost fore pownds. Mee mum sez hits fore mee elf but shee duzzent seam tew reehalize dat lyk yewer gud self aye ham hairee han big bowned han hitz knot fat itz mussle.

Mi top tip iz hiff yewer mum duz putt yew hon aye dyehut wayke her hup hat free han fore inn de mawnin fore yewer brekfust. Shee will suwn get sic :ph34r_anim: Doe aye aff tew hadmit dat aye avvent yet worn mi mum down yet :(

Gud luk mayt :flowers:

Jorj