UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello Everyone

Julie1504

Hi there. :wavey:

I have sneaked in from another forum :biggrin: .

I have three rescue dogs called Summer, Scamp and Heather. Summer is a 5 year old staffie/sprollie and Scamp a 5 year old standard schnauzer cross and lastly Heather a jrt/papillon and she will be 1 in May.

Also six puddy cats, 14 guinea pigs, five gerbils, one mouse, one hamster, two GALs (snails) and two outdoor fish. They are all rescues or unwanted pets. I am fostering two spiny mice at the moment.

I have fostered for Hope Rescue (failed once with Heather), Furry Friends (failed three times with cats) and recently The Oldies Club but currently fosterless.

I have heard The Refuge mentioned so I thought I would have a look around and have already found an amazing cottage in the Lake District in the recommended section.

Hope to pop back in soon :biggrin: .

Julie

hi and welcome to the mad house :flowers:

tip of the day, pics quick or this lot will tell you off, :rolleyes: :ohmy:

newbie or not :D :D

He's right...we will, I'd especially like to see a pic of Scamp please! :flowers: :flowers:

(But we don't tell newbie's off straight away..usually wait a week or so before we do that!! :wink:

Jacky

xxx

• 3 weeks later...