UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My New Oldies Foster 'chocolate Lab' Cocoa

elainew

Many thanks for all those who transported Cocoa all the way from County Durham to Wiltshire yesterday (I only know of Andrea who met up with me) - he arrived right on time! And thanks to Tracy for organising it, her first transport run! And now some piccies of the lad starting with a lovely choccie lab tail!

rear-small.jpg

a bit of body - a little slimline perhaps:

rear2-small.jpg

the whole body: whole-small.jpg

lets have another look at those ears: ears-small.jpg

hmm and another view head2-small.jpg

head-small.jpg

not exactly the fat old lab I was expecting :biggrin: but a charming lad nonetheless: whole2-small.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Elaine

He is gorgeous, isn't he. I did the middle section of his journey from Sheffield to Banbury and he was a perfect gentleman the whole way. I stopped to give him a bit of a sniff around and a drink outside Warwick because I thought he was looking a bit bored. I had expected something a lot more lazy labrador - he was just so much younger and more interested in everything than I'd expected. I know he had a lovely walk at Banbury too.

I asked for photso of him (I ALWAYS forget which is a shame as I have an album of the dogs I've helped and I always have to blag photos from other people) so I'll copy the photos you've put on here to go in my album. Thank you so much.

Have fun with your foster. I hope he finds his forever home soon. (unless of course your fostering fails and he becomes permanent which is what happened to me! - I was useless at fostering!)

Diane

Um think he knows that chocci labs don't grow old :laugh: here is a pic of my Wispa taken last summer aged 8 :wink: Oh so wish I had room for a boyfriend for her :wub:

SandieMonty006.jpg

Opps sorry did not mean to highjack your thread

Edited by Pouchie