UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Pawz

liz.pawz

Hello there and 16.gif

I think I am right in saying that you have to have rescue status membership before you can post in dogs needing homes. If you look on the Refuge toolbar you will see "APPLICATIONS" - click on there and you should get the form for applying for rescue membership.

Good luck and hope to see you posting here frequently :flowers:

Marion

Hello there and 16.gif

I think I am right in saying that you have to have rescue status membership before you can post in dogs needing homes. If you look on the Refuge toolbar you will see "APPLICATIONS" - click on there and you should get the form for applying for rescue membership.

Good luck and hope to see you posting here frequently :flowers:

Marion

Thanks This is a great help, I will give it a try.

Thansk, This is a great help I will give it a try

Hello, welcome to the Refuge :flowers:

I've only just heard about Pawz and it's right on my doorstep :wacko:

I spoke to a nice lady in your shop last week, I'm having a clear out and wanted to check where it was before I come over with loads of stuff. And I'm so glad oldie Ben has been rehomed, I've been going back to your website to look at him for weeks :biggrin:

Hello, welcome to the Refuge :flowers:

I've only just heard about Pawz and it's right on my doorstep :wacko:

I spoke to a nice lady in your shop last week, I'm having a clear out and wanted to check where it was before I come over with loads of stuff. And I'm so glad oldie Ben has been rehomed, I've been going back to your website to look at him for weeks :biggrin:

Hi there, yes Ben has been re-homed, he was with me for foster and he was such a sweetheart, he is now living with guineapigs and a cat and two very sensible children. Thats for you thoughts regarding giving some items to the shop which is on Fullwell Rd, just opposite the Old Readby School site. Hope this helps and thanks again for your reply