UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rip Jake

Jasmine

Run free little man :GroupHug:

JakeYorkieOldies.jpg

After losing your mum and having to live in a place that wasn't very nice the Oldies Club took you in.

I helped transport you the day we collected Sham and you were one scared and unhappy little lad. :( But with the love and care from Sarah and her family, then your lovely new home you had over 12 months of total adoration :wub:

I hope you're with your mum now and running round having fun and being naughty. It was a pleasure to have met such a lovely little chap. :wub:

Edited by Jasmine

Run free little man :GroupHug:

JakeYorkieOldies.jpg

After losing your mum and having to live in a place that wasn't very nice the Oldies Club took you in.

I helped transport you the day we collected Sham and you were one scared and unhappy little lad. :( But with the love and care from Sarah and her family, then your lovely new home you had over 12 months of total adoration :wub:

I hope you're with your mum now and running round having fun and being naughty. It was a pleasure to have met such a lovely little chap. :wub:

The comfort of having a friend may be taken away--but not that of having had one. ~Seneca. A lovely & fitting signature. At peace now. God bless Jake

Edited by Ian

Jake 's family had met and fallen in love with another little yorkie, also saved and brought back to health by Sarah - the plan was that they should meet and get to know each over the next month but Jake slipped away before that could happen. However, Mr Bodiddley will be joining his new family tomorrow, I'm sure Jake will be watching over him.