UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Seth Is Here - And Surprise, Surprise, Not Going Anywhere!

KathyM

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Chaps and Chappettes :flowers:

Seth has had another good night curled up with the hussy (that's Dharma LOL). The cats still haven't ventured forth to meet him yet, but there's only so long they'll pretend to be hiding upstairs (none of them are *really* frightened of dogs, it's an act - Grace is known as ninja kitty for what she regularly does to Dharma :laugh: ). He doesn't seem bothered by anything, so fingers crossed that'll go well.

He's showing himself to be a very clever opportunist. He'll pretend there's something worth getting up and looking alert for - *just* enough for Dharma to get out of bed and go and check it out. Then he'll leap into her warm spot in the bed and hog it for himself. :laugh: :wub:

While your being 'objective' it looks like Dharma and Seth have already made up their minds :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Di x

Looks like it to me too and if I was a hussy kind of bitch (In the female dog sense..I've nailed the other kind :wink: ) I would look no further than a mature gent with the assetts that our Seth has. :big2: :laugh:

More pics:

210307dharmaseth.jpg

Dharma and Seth (as you can see, he needs some weight on)

210307sethsulk.jpg

He's learnt the sulky chin trick from Dharma - lays his chin on something while standing up. Does it when he's not getting what he wants (in this case Dad's cheese and onion pasty). :rolleyes:

210307seth1.jpg

This was when his Dad got home...

210307sethplay2.jpg

He got so excited about Dad getting home that he had a bit of a play...

210307sethplay3.jpg

210307sethplay1.jpg

:wub: :wub: