UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Poo Dance

Wendbert

Cooper has to poo up against something!!!!!!! I find poo in the most amazing places!!!! Up walls, in plant pots and yesterday up against the gas tank!!!!!!! :wacko:

Sidney does a dance, round and round and round...then doesn't have time to finish cos theres a ball to be thrown!!! :unsure:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yena, takes ages to find where to pooh, I think she finds the whole thing disgusting and can't belive something like that came out her bum.

Molly, could sh.t for England, she'll do it anywhere, anytime and the more the merry

Milly, small little pooh's hidden out of sight, she's so ladylike

Morgan, several small blobs all over the garden, it like, 'what's that', 'god almighty', 'bl..dy h.ll another'

Benji, I'm a man I'll do it were I want and when I want

Edited by yena

Cooper has to poo up against something!!!!!!! I find poo in the most amazing places!!!! Up walls, in plant pots and yesterday up against the gas tank!!!!!!! :wacko:

Lizzie does that, given the choice she'll not go on the grass but will find a bush or patch of stinging nettles to poo on. If she does go on the grass she'll not do one big poo but several small ones, squatting and doing a funny walk as they trail behind her :rolleyes:

Ella will go anywhere with no fuss at all :biggrin: Zara has to sniff at least 75 spots before chosing one to go in.

Olaf used to like to poo in water - preferably a stream but a puddle would do - this does not make for ease of poo picking up, especially if the stream happened to be fast flowing. Having played chase the floating disintegrating poo more than a few times I have to say that I'm in no hurry to repeat the experience. I was told by a bloke who witnessed Olaf doing it that it was something hunting dogs did to hide their scent unlike other dogs who want to leave a message for others that they are in the area. I am not at all sure that I believe that though I think he was making it up :laugh:

I have to say I haven't really watched Maddie...............that is until tonight!! :laugh:

She squats as if she is about to do one, then she walks a few feet, still in the squatting position, has a poo and then still squatting walks a little further away and stands properly.

I was PSML in the middle of the street, I am so glad there was know one about to see us, must of looked a right nut job!! :wacko: :laugh:

Once the poo has been deposited then of course you need to scrape the earth so everyone knows it's there and run away from it as fast as you can in case it tries to chase you and climb back in :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: This is what Benny does right after doing a few clockwise and anti clockwise spins! :laugh:

Gem just gets on with it, straight forward, no messing. :)

i have a just let it go when you feel like it (even if we are crossing a road at the time :rolleyes_anim: ) kass, an i poo in plant pots (ttyzer) Turbo bless him likes his privacy so if theres a bush hell stand in the middle and just stick his head out if no bush to hand he backs into a corner so he cant be ambushed :laughingsmiley: the rest do variations of the poo dance described by wendy, and all of them tear around in ive had a poo mode afterwards (at great speed and usually around the walls great thread :laughingsmiley:

She squats as if she is about to do one, then she walks a few feet, still in the squatting position, has a poo and then still squatting walks a little further away and stands properly.

Mandy does that :biggrin:

Orphan does the decreasing circles thing but the funniest thing he does is while he is actually doing the action he gives off a loud mmmmmmmmmmm sounding grunt!! :unsure:

(Can always tell when he's been from the noise lol!)

Tara & Joyce both largely get on with it though Tara sometimes likes to have a good scrat at the soil afterwards. Jo though sadly no longer with us would for some reason more often than not tend to wander around whilst doing it let alon before hand. Bless her

Molly likes her privacy, she has to go as far away as possible, then takes about 10 minutes to select the perfect spot. Once she's done it she races away from it as fast as she can, I think she's denying all responsibility. She's such a Laydee :rolleyes:

Meg does her poo without any fuss, then leaps madly into the air and spins round a couple of times before kicking clumps of earth and grass everywhere. She usually manages to pepper me as I'm trying to pick it up. :angry:

Musky poos suddenly and without warning, usually on the most crowded bit of pavement he can find, then sort of stands over it protectively while I try to shift him so I can clear up :wacko:

Taz and Sophie are normal :biggrin:

(Molly poo'd on the pavement the other day when we had that horrible wind and rain, and the poo blew off down the road, and I had to chase it. I can think of better ways to spend a Sunday morning :unsure: )

Molly poo'd on the pavement the other day when we had that horrible wind and rain, and the poo blew off down the road, and I had to chase it.

:unsure: If only there had been a camera!! .......... captions anybody? (sorry Fee, couldn't resisit it)

I have to say I haven't really watched Maddie...............that is until tonight!! :laugh:

I was PSML in the middle of the street, I am so glad there was know one about to see us, must of looked a right nut job!! :wacko: :laugh:

Charlie does that too

this thread is sssoooo funny Paddy spins round three times then poos three times always!!! then does a slow spin and usually ends up standing on some of it and im cussing and swearing picking up flattened poo i sound like that dog dastardly off the cartoon :wacko: