UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome Erwine

sproggie14

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so pleased that he got 2 days with you, it was 2 days of warmth and love which should never be underestimated.

Thank you for looking after him and showing him what love is.

Erwine, thank you for showing us that no matter how little it is, a little is better then nothing and may we continue on, knowing that little by little we can change things for the better.

Run free and watch over those who lives you touched, big loving hugs.

x x x

(of course I would have wanted it to be so much more time)

Edited by murtle

I am so sorry to hear about Erwine, his story really touched me.

Thank you so much for giving him the love, kindness and comfort he deserved, and for saving him from a painful, lonely and fearful end.

Sleep in peace Erwine, you were loved by many people and will not be forgotten.

that picture keeps making me :mecry:

but he knows he was loved, and that's what counts, you really were there when it mattered most for him

x x x

i don't know why life is so cruel at times

big loving hugs

x x

Edited by murtle

Thank you everyone so much :flowers:

We delivered Winnie to the crematorium this morning. Tucked between his front paws he has the Tigger toy very kindly sent to him by Timmy Merle and an envelope containing 25 A4 sheets covered with messages of love from people who never met him but whose hearts he captured. I will put all the messages up on the website so people can read them...they really are beautiful.

It rained heavily all the way to the crematorium but as we got there the clouds parted and there was glorious sunshine. I asked him to let me know he had arrived safely at the bridge and I think this was his sign :)