UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome Erwine

sproggie14

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm another one that has been following the story and have shed a few tears along the way too :mecry:

Erwine is an absolute stunner :wub:

I'm so sorry to hear the update from the vet visit, but everything that can be crossed is crossed so that this gorgeous boy gets fighting fit :GroupHug: Once he recovers he won't know what's hit him with all the love he is/will be getting from his foster mum, dad, brothers and sisters :wub:

Your kindness to this lad brings a lump to my throat :mecry: :flowers: :flowers:

Erwine is point blank refusing to eat a thing today. We have tried all sorts, he's not having any of it :(

Off to ask for reiki for him :mecry:

Oh dear :mecry: Come on Erwine sweetheart, we are all rooting for you here :GroupHug:

Ok, i'm far from knowledgeable, so just throwing an idea into the pot, hope you don't mind :) Can you try feeding him out by the rabbits :unsure: From what you have said so far, he seems to be drawn towards that area :unsure: . The life he has led so far (compared to the life he deserves) has not been a good one and maybe the change is really hard for him to deal with :mecry: He may well feed in an area he is used to/feels more comfortable with.

Like I said, I don't know much, but may well be worth a try :flowers: