UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy

Jasmine

1st Gotcha Day Sham

Can't believe it's a year tomorrow since you came into our lives. We love you to bits and you make us laugh so much with your antics and expressions (although you can be naughty at times :rolleyes: ). :wub: Ruby and Rosie love you too of course. :wub:

We're taking you on your second holiday to Scotland in four weeks and we hope you enjoy it as much as your first. :flowers:

What a stunner

ShamDec06.jpg

You and Ruby watching the world go by

DSCF0506.jpg

Enjoying yourself at the beach (again)

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

The two minx's

DSCF0240.jpg

Smiler

ShamOct82006.jpg

Hope we have many more gotcha days. :wub:

Edited by Jasmine

:ohmy: Is that really a year all ready Marion ? doG where does the time go ? Cant wait for you to get here and i am sure Storm and Akira will be happy to see the gorgeous Sham , Ruby and Rosie again , as long as Sham does'nt bark again at people passing too much and Storm decides to be a sh*t again :laugh: :laugh:

Happy gotcha day gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Fiona xx

:biggrin: Fiona I'm sure Sham will bark at every passing thing and get Storm worked up again.

It's the other way round at the moment with having Zak here waiting for a new home. He barks if you trump and then that gets Sham barking. Think yourself lucky Zak won't be with us, typical terrier (not at the moment anyway). :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Can't wait to see you all again, especially Robert of course, our little man :wub: . And Akira can meet Sham for the first time too. Mind you after meeting Storm she barks at Alfie every time now on the heath. Should be fun, but we'll cope like we always do. :biggrin

Sham the day she arrived, she looked so depressed, I hope we've made her happier.

DSCF1551.jpg

Can't wait to see you all again, hope Robert hasn't got a yellow car. :laugh: