UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Another Newbie From Kent

Guest Rogue

Hi

I'm Wendy and just found this fab site before xmas.

I live in Wigmore which is in Gillingham, Kent. We adopted Rogue a GSD x Husky in July this year, she was two in October. She was a rehome rather than a rescue as her previous family couldn't cope with having both her and her brother as they got older.

She has fitted into our family perfectly and we love her to bits. It feels like she has been with us forever even though its only about 6 months!

We enjoy our daily walks at Capstone Park where I stand yelling at the edge of the woods while she hunts for squirrels :wacko:

I see that some of the members here live very close to me - maybe we have seen each other out and about with our dogs?

Thats about all I can think of for now but I look forward to being part of this site!

Wendy

IMG_0320.jpg

Edited by Rogue

Hello! I'm just off the A2 at Gillingham, near the top of Pear Tree Lane so close to Capstone - have to admit I don't go there too often as one of my dogs has fear aggression with dogs... :(

Know Wigmore very well having had a misspent youth in the Spyglass & Kettle!

Rogue looks adorable!

I lived in Hempstead from the age of 10 to approx 23!

I am now just round the corner from the Spyglass and can still be found staggering out of there only not as often as I would like!

It's such a small world!

:wavey: Wendy & Rogue.

We're just a bit down the road from Mrs Bones :wacko:

Afraid we don't 'do' Capstone either.....gets a bit busy there for most of mine.

We do Riverside at silly o'clock each day :biggrin:

I'm also familiar with the Spyglass, but unlike some other rif-raf people....I can honestly say it's only ever been for kids parties! :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Added a few more pics...

IMG_0338-1.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

P.S. We got rid of the pink collar because everyone said she look a bit of a wally in it :laugh:

and we are still waiting for her to grow into her ears :D

Wendy