UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello You Lot

Guest Denise

Just quickly on the breeding front, Ive spoken to denny and you wont meet anyone who champions rescue dogs more than she does. Yes she has bred and possibly will do so again. She does everything you would hope a breeder does including all v expensive health checks ect. she also been seen to become very abusive to those who dont follow the highest standards. :laugh: She also prepared to drop everything, rearrange her life and foster Jada, the preggers sbt we had a while back. She gets enquiries and she pushes them to us if at all possible. I know most people here will be able to handle being in the midst of an occasional breeder so ill shut up now! :biggrin:

They all know on here, I had a litter from Tessa, my GSD girl. Same type of thing all health checks done etc, kc reg.

I had Korky back at 8 years old 10 months ago.

Dont worry you werent being ignored Denise. :flowers: People on this site aren't so judgemental.

Kazz xx

OMG Manky pants :laugh: :laugh: Allie you told me you wore ankle length bloomers with laced edges :huh: :huh: :laugh: And there so big you could go camping in them :wacko: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the welcome you lot, your all completely mad :wacko: But then so am i :D : So i'll fit right in.

Just point me and Andrea in the direction of all the hunky single men ( We dont mind sharing too :wink: )

and we're be quite happy :)

Oh and Andrea taught me everything that i know, and it includes whips & handcuffs :D

Manky pants just had an idea what about auctioning off some dishy guys, now i'll be 1st inline for that :D

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks for the welcome our little godsend And Allie Ak manky pants :biggrin: :biggrin:

Maybe cause i said i'm a breeder is TABOO to everyone else to say hello to me :unsure: :unsure:

lol

whilst the board is rescue orientated I like to see breeders etc here as it gives a different view on things.

my view is that unless you are presented with both sides of a particular arguament you cant make an informed decision.

and anyhow not all breeders are bad. some are...some arnt just like all other walks of life