UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello You Lot

Guest Denise

Hello my names Denise my affix is Dardanians ( I breed & Show S.B.T ) plus me and my dogs are the stars of the new owners guide to the S.B.T which 5 copies are being autioned here :biggrin: .

Allie sent me the link as the auction was to start soon. Heres hoping lots of cash can be raised for rescues :biggrin: :biggrin: .

I own 4 staffords, 3 females & 1 male. I'll post pics and an intro about them soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm as nutty as a fruit cake :D :D :D

Its the doggies that keep me sane :biggrin:

Sorry for saying that back then, but i've seen and heard about breeders getting a lot of flank off rescues :(

We're not all bad ppl :) All my pups i still class as MY babies and would take them back at a drop of a hat if need be :) The owners sign contracts stating if needing to rehome to bring the dog back to me :) .

I hope that no Dardanian breed staffords ever turn up at rescues, and if they did that the rescue would contact me so i can bring MY baby home :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

And Staffordworld AK Andrea are you following me :glare: Trying to check out any single guys on here :ohmy: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wait for me i'm right behind ya :biggrin:

Just quickly on the breeding front, Ive spoken to denny and you wont meet anyone who champions rescue dogs more than she does. Yes she has bred and possibly will do so again. She does everything you would hope a breeder does including all v expensive health checks ect. she also been seen to become very abusive to those who dont follow the highest standards. :laugh: She also prepared to drop everything, rearrange her life and foster Jada, the preggers sbt we had a while back. She gets enquiries and she pushes them to us if at all possible. I know most people here will be able to handle being in the midst of an occasional breeder so ill shut up now! :biggrin:

Thanks Manky Pants (not for the shutting up bit :biggrin: ).

See Denny?! :mecry: this is the kinda treatment you can expect here :mecry: No one loves you :mecry: Leave now before its to late :mecry:

Saaaavvvvvvvvvvveeee Yooooouuurrrsseeeelllllllf :mecry: *

:biggrin: Freaks all of em :biggrin:

*eta: actually wait till the auctions over then you can leave :laugh:

Edited by manky pants