UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Myk, Cheshire

Myk

I suppose it helps if you put your intro into the correct thread. Doh!

Anyway:

Hi, I'm Myk and live on the Wirral in Northwest England with my OH and

Henry - White boxer male. Born 11/05/2003

Diesel - White boxer male. Born 10/05/2003

The boys are littermates.

Before anyone asks, No- they are not deaf and suffer no other ailments except for the usual boxer issues (Henry has a slight heart murmour).

We regularly train the boys including fun days at agility and hydrotherapy. They have both earned Bronze PDTA's and Diesel has Gold KC GCDS, Henry has Silver but may be having his first stab at Gold soon.

Oh, judging by the animals listed I suspect I'll be seeing Pingu and Ellie on Tuesday nights.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I live on the wirral and have a white dog called Henry too :cool:

i also have a friend who has a white boxer :wub:

Spooky! Spookier still...we're in the Port too!! Whitby area. If you drive you've probably seen two white faces glaring out of the back of the car in front at some point :ohmy:

Oh, and the dogs in the back!! :rolleyes:

:wavey: Hi Myk

I live on the Wirral, in Moreton, and have Jacko, a BC and Toffee, a Cairn Terrier :biggrin:

Hi, you've probably had to duck our two on the local beaches. Leasowe is one of their favourites!

Hello Myk and welcome :)

Might see you at Crufts if you're going. We're doing working dogs and a second day to shop at all the stalls.

Hi and welcome Myk :)

I absolutely :wub: white boxers... I used to walk my neighbour's pair for years when I was a teenager. They're definitely big personalities :biggrin:

I'd love to see some pics of boxers doing agility... if you've got any photos, maybe you should start a thread in doggie chatter?

Hope you like it here...

Ray

Edited by staffymonkey

ello myk :biggrin: dont know who i am do you :ph34r_anim: and weres the pics? :wink:

Did your ears burn Tuesday night?

You got mentioned in dispatches when I bumped into Pingu!

Oh my gosh I live in the Port!!! I grew up inh Whitby and went the whitby high school! small world!! i live four doors down from CAmbridge Road vets now

oooh we'll have to meet up!!

Sure thing! We're close to Loxdale.

Hi and welcome Myk :)

I absolutely :wub: white boxers... I used to walk my neighbour's pair for years when I was a teenager. They're definitely big personalities :biggrin:

I'd love to see some pics of boxers doing agility... if you've got any photos, maybe you should start a thread in doggie chatter?

Hope you like it here...

Ray

Hi Ray,

Our two whites were supposed to be a red and brindle, boy and girl. These rascals told us otherwise.

They don't compete at agility but we go on dog days out with Pingu and the rest of our class. His girls and our two have suprised a few.

I do have a couple of shots but I'll have to sort them out.

Myk

Diesel

dsc_5408ju2.jpg

Henry

dsc_5396ji2.jpg

Their finest hour!

Hello!!

Not on the Wirral but not too far away on Anglesey! :biggrin:

If you get a chance have a look at Dogs Life . A few on here are members and we have some walks in your area. (If you can cope with major barking and lunatic dogs then feel free to join us one day :wink: !!)

Jacky

:flowers:

Edited by JACKYSIAN

Hello!!

Not on the Wirral but not too far away on Anglesey! :biggrin:

If you get a chance have a look at Dogs Life . A few on here are members and we have some walks in your area. (If you can cope with major barking and lunatic dogs then feel free to join us one day :wink: !!)

Jacky

:flowers:

Hi Jacky,

Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to join the forum first though, can't see much as a guest.

Don't expect perfect dogs, though 'lunatic and noisey' is easily done (why don't they do medals for that? It'd be so much easier!!).

:wub: myk if you go on dogs life you will see we are going talacaer (sp?) on sunday i'm taking millie and harvey

Buckleys chance I think! i'm finishing nights Sunday morn and go straight to dog class 0830 - 1430. Even if I am still standing I'll be near death by then. Must be the only one left who hasn't seen Harvey in person (you too Millie).

Hi Jacky,

Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to join the forum first though, can't see much as a guest.

Don't expect perfect dogs, though 'lunatic and noisey' is easily done (why don't they do medals for that? It'd be so much easier!!).

Buckleys chance I think! i'm finishing nights Sunday morn and go straight to dog class 0830 - 1430. Even if I am still standing I'll be near death by then. Must be the only one left who hasn't seen Harvey in person (you too Millie).

Can't get into that forum yet but there's a note saying the walk on the 17th is cancelled, same one?

ooh i'm so excited! you live two mins down the road!!!!!!!!! come on sunday it will be fun

I can't even if it's not the cancelled one. I'll have been working at least 19 hours by the end of class. And knowing my two hounds, awake a lot longer than that :rolleyes: