UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Myk, Cheshire

Myk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh i'm so excited! you live two mins down the road!!!!!!!!! come on sunday it will be fun

Sundays are awkward at the best. I help out at a dog class (Yep! I'm a Wannabe trainer with BIG L plates!)

But when we get a free Sunday (rare) we'll try and join in. Be good for the boys to 'play out'.

Just checked out the dog friendly pubs on the other site. AAaargh! The Chumley and Grovesnor are two we like going to but haven't been in ages because WE DIDN'T THINK THEY TOOK DOGS!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh I live in the Port!!! I grew up inh Whitby and went the whitby high school! small world!! i live four doors down from CAmbridge Road vets now

oooh we'll have to meet up!!

Hey, my Nan lives on Cambridge road :lmaosmiley:

Sundays are awkward at the best. I help out at a dog class (Yep! I'm a Wannabe trainer with BIG L plates!)

I have just passed my BIPDT training course in August :) How long have you been helping out? Which instructor course do you intend to do? :pinkie:

Congratulations on passing the course. If that's the residential one in Shropshire It's the very one that I'm targeting for next year.

I've been helping out for roughly 3 months now and it has got to be one of the best things that I've done. even the weather (it's outdoors) doesn't put me off.

It's a right minefield in regards to training though, so many choices. I thought I'd get a year helping out under my belt (make sure that I suit it and that it suits me) then the course will make more sense.

If it's the same one that you went on (dates are about right) it covers quite some ground and ives a taster of the different disciplines?

Love to hear how you got on?

Yes thats the one :) although I went down to Bucks to do mine as I couldn't make the Shropshire one. I believe Shropshire is better equipped for the course though. Its a very tough week but brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I learnt so much I thought my head would explode lol. I only had 6 months experience before taking the course but managed to get a 2nd :) What grade are going for?

Congratulations on passing the course. If that's the residential one in Shropshire It's the very one that I'm targeting for next year.

I've been helping out for roughly 3 months now and it has got to be one of the best things that I've done. even the weather (it's outdoors) doesn't put me off.

It's a right minefield in regards to training though, so many choices. I thought I'd get a year helping out under my belt (make sure that I suit it and that it suits me) then the course will make more sense.

If it's the same one that you went on (dates are about right) it covers quite some ground and ives a taster of the different disciplines?

Love to hear how you got on?

lo myk

i have been looking at that course too. its meant to be fairly heavy going