UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Faeries, Elves, And Goblins

Kaos

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean I am with the Faeries now :unsure: ?

No dear, you mean AWAY with the faeries (hope this means the same in Ireland as it does in Scotland, other wise you'll wonder what the chuffin' hell i'm on about :laugh: )

They drop the AWAY here ;). With the faeries is away with the faeries based on the belief that faeries take humans and put changelings in their place which in one insant let to the murder of a woman here as her husband and family believed that she was with the faeries.... :ohmy:

Sarah

With the faeries is away with the faeries based on the belief that faeries take humans and put changelings in their place.Sarah

:unsure: :unsure: What's a 'changeling' (and will they mind very much that I left them out)? :unsure: :unsure:

They are not made up ! i should know.......i am one :huh: well my mummy always told me she found me on the door step (i'm not jokin' she really did tell me this when i was very small, bit sick my mum) changlings were fairies who had been put in place of stolen children, they looked the same, but were nasty, don't know what happened to the real children