UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

We_Love_Staffs

Im new around here & want to say hi to everyone!!

I have a little gang of 3 dogs & 2 cats. Myself & my OH have a love of staff & staff x's (you probably coul tell by our name!), but i am fond of all dogs as in my eyes they are all wonderful animals.

You'll see me about on here posting pictures alongside Delfins posts for dogs looking for homes in the RSPCA Tunbridge Wells & Maidstone, as i volunteer to take the dogs pictures (& my OH feeds them treats!!). I also do transport runs when free around the M25.

Here are our family:

1st is Dexter, a staff x collie who is almost 3 years old, who we've had since 8 weeks from rescue.

(He does the Woe Is Me look perfectly in every shot I take!!)

dexter010.jpg

dex007.jpg

Next there's Tye who is a 2 &1/2 year old staff x whippet. We got Tye when he was roughly 6 months old from rescue.

Tye finally learnt to smile like staffs do around 6 months ago & now doesnt stop!

tye017.jpg

tye018.jpg

My newest rescue is Rio. We got him from the Mayhew back in January when he was just 10 weeks old, he is now a large 9 month old rascal of a Staff!

rio034.jpg

rio053.jpg

Denzel is my eldest rescue & we have had him the longest too. He is roughly six years old & we have had him for a little over 3 years. We rarely see him as him loves the open air, but when hes around (always seems to be once a week when we have steak for tea!!) he loves sitting on the fridge watching the dogs!

cats004.jpg

And last but not least here is Freddie. He is just over 18 months old & we found him in a local dustbin with his sister at just 5 to 6 weeks old. Our neighbour had his sister & we handreared him (with RSPCA's knowledge), he thinks hes a dog as my dogs adore him (especially Tye who was his surrogate mummy for warmth when we first found him).

fred001.jpg

So thats about it about me.

SO HELLOOOOO!!!!

Regards,

Holly (& Mark)

Edited by We_Love_Staffs