UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a wee and a huge POO (the people said it was the biggest they had ever seen) I went into and out of the house on my own (how clever am I) and went up to the people for a quick stroke (well really a sausage but they didn't have any) I had another poo,

Deer Veenar

Ellow mye nayme iz Roar-ee. Eye ham enjoyink reedink yooor diureee, an eye ham purtiklarly himprezzed wiv yoor abiliteee tew produwce hooge pooo'z an mulipul pooo'z unall! Wunce eye didd thee bigist eva pooo inn wun peace. Itt waz howtsyde thee vetz. Hunforchewnutlee eye wuz sew hecksytid bowt itt thatt eye forgott tew arsk mye muver tew obtayn phowtografic hevidunce ov mye acheevmunt. Nevarmind.

Wel eye owpez yew kontinuez tew haff ay gud tyme inn yoor nu owme. Sum yooomanz iz realee kwite nyce yew no :flowers:

Roar-ee

Elricc. If you were to put Vena's dairy into a book it would make brilliant reading. I for one would buy the book and I'm sure alot more people would too. Well done with what you are doing.

Well done Vena, Laura and family both human and hound; look forward to hearing stories of walks in the outside world when you all get to that stage. Hope your story helps persuade other patient folk to take on hounds like you. And who's Elsa? - see post No. 26 on this thread. :wub: Vena

Hi Chris, you can see Elsa piccs in the dogs needing homes.

Well, I have had a strange few days, going out into the alley with the other dogs was still far too frightening for me, and it has made things take a step backward, I have felt really worried since and have taken up residence under the table in the bedroom. I will not come out of there as its only a little table and I can stiil see everything and I have a comfy bed, I am really worried about coming out incase I have to go outside again. The people carry me out, as I am shaking too much to walk, once I am out from under there I am quite happy and don't try to go back, but its addictive and I am too stressed to come out of there once I am in.

So, the people are not letting me go in there at all except at bed time as they said I need to keep on seeing and meeting new things every day so I don't stay so worried. With all the bad things that have happened to me its hard to remember that its all good from now on. They shut the back of my cupboard up today as well (ahhhhhh) although I haven't gone in there much. I can go under the big kitchen table which is OK, but I haven't wanted too and am on the duvets in the front room. I don't mind it there as I can bark at the people as they go past. Benj has taught me that, especially the ones with the jangly dog leads.

I am not having any more poorly tummys, I have had scrambled eggs and liver and bacon today. I like donuts best, also I like the ham the man at the butchers sends me.

So I have had a bit of a set back but, I can't be perfect, no one can. The good thing is that nobody expects me to be, they still hold me tight and kiss me and rub special moisturiser into my skin and tail. They tell me again and again that you don't throw something away just because its a little broken and that I am part of the family for good, it doesn't matter if I don't get any braver, they love me for what I am.

I am also told that I have a lovely new coat on the way from TRPD, faux suede cow skin pattern, I might never wear it out but its mine :)

So I have had a bit of a set back but, I can't be perfect, no one can. The good thing is that nobody expects me to be, they still hold me tight and kiss me and rub special moisturiser into my skin and tail. They tell me again and again that you don't throw something away just because its a little broken and that I am part of the family for good, it doesn't matter if I don't get any braver, they love me for what I am.

Aw that bit made me :mecry: Thank you for taking Vena into your home and hearts :GroupHug:

Marion

Hi Chris, you can see Elsa piccs in the dogs needing homes.

I am too stupid to find them!!

Sorry about the setback little Vena; early days still and you've the rest of your life to find the confidence you need. I've no doubt you'll be wearing the coat one not-so fine day!

Edited by chrissie