UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

oh what a beauty she is, masses of Reiki on the way to you all. :GroupHug:

Thank you so much. We let her go this afternoon - it was very gentle and she was ready. I also feel strangely peaceful about it - so sad to lose her after nearly 13 years but very grateful to have had the privilege to share those years with her. She had a huge presence and the house feels empty in spite of the 3 other dogs. I miss her already. But it was the right time and she did not suffer.

Thanks for your help in that.

Janet

Reiki helped Jemima brilliantly when she was poorly last time and she is in need again if anyone can help.She has a gum infection and an infected cyst and also possible hyperthyroidism.

Picture%20182.jpg

My friend was very grateful for your help for Kim,she left peacefully and Chris,although heartbroken knows it was the right time for her to go.She was touched that people who didn't know her or her dog cared enough to help,thank you :flowers:

could my cat dexter please have some reiki healing?? he had sickness and diahorrea on sunday and was rushed to the vets monday, he has been with them ever since :( he is rehydrated now and happier in himself but he still hasn't eaten despite being given appetite stimulants,he is having an xray today to check his tummy.he is a little fighter and has survived being run over and an amputation but i would like for him to have as much help as possible

this is dexter

dexonshe.jpg

dexchilin.jpg

thankyou :flowers:

Could I ask for Reiki to be sent to Sproggie's Fraggle please?.

Thank you. :flowers:

Thank you so much Kathy :flowers:

Pic is in my sig if you need that to focus on. She has a lump on her face, a swollen nipple, is generally off colour and has just had pre op bloods taken which I am quite paranoid are going to come back with a problem :rolleyes: