UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 24

owl

Still wet and dreich here.

I have ordered a new front door. if the sun shines( that should be WHEN thw sun shines) first thing it shines on my front door until late morning. When tha thappens the lock jams and I either can't open it or can't lock it, depnding on what position it was in.   

I then have to wait until the sun moves over so it is not shining on the door.

Sorry, been out of action. First I got a 48 hr tummy bug which wiped me out, then the computer got a glitch, now sorted. Then had plans for today completely thrown out, but all ended ok. 

Hope you are feeling better , owl

It is warm and sunny here but blowing a gale. I was blown sideways walking Harry. As I came down the passageway betwwen the houses  it blew me forward. I could not stop running to keep my balance.

Otherwise a quiet day. Didn't risk putting washing out. I doublt it would have stayed on the line.

I find if its start of the next page it just says sending, then have to go on listings to get the next page. lewis should be moving end of may so belle will be going back to him yeaaaaa

Managing ok thanks, but getting very tired in evenings.

Sister and bro in law in Essex had their car stolen a few nights ago. Thieves broke in and took car keys, also bank cards but dropped those when they fled in haste after dog raised the alarm.  Dog really kicked off and was banging around in the kitchen, probably sounded like something much more scary than a staffy. Well done Buzz.