UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can You Help Identify This Toy For Rosie?

Karen

We met a nice lady this morning who had a toy that Rosie really liked the look of! Try as I might, I can't find it on Google - the toy in question came from Crufts this year.

It's a geometric rubber ball, about the size of a tennis ball, with a webbing strap attached for throwing it.

The ball looks a bit like this but smaller

10512.jpg

Any idea where I can buy one or even what it might be called please?

Not seen anything like that Im afraid. Will have a loo next time Im down the warehouse incase they stock them.

Thank you :flowers:

We have a ball like that, but it isn't attached to anything, it's just like the one in the picture. Wilf used to love playing with it. I think it came from pets at home. Not sure what it's called though.

We have one like the picture (about 6" diameter) which Rosie carries around the house. I think that's why she liked the one she spotted this morning! I wouldn't normally go out of my way to get her yet another toy, but the way she plonked her bottom on the ground and stared at this toy meant that she REALLY liked it :laugh:

Edited by Karen

I've gone a bit cross-eyed looking at the many toys in the agilitynet shop. There's a similar but different oval shaped toy but not quite the right thing.

So... still looking. If anyone spots something suitable on their travels please shout!

You're right Mommy Bear, I'm sure it's a small size Hol-ee toy and Sandra I think you've hit the nail on the head - there is a third party modifying them with the webbing strap.

The lady with the toy is hopefully going to ask her friend who bought it at Crufts, if she can remember who she got it from.

You're right Mommy Bear, I'm sure it's a small size Hol-ee toy and Sandra I think you've hit the nail on the head - there is a third party modifying them with the webbing strap.

The lady with the toy is hopefully going to ask her friend who bought it at Crufts, if she can remember who she got it from.

available on the two links I gave you :flowers:

That's really kind of you Jazz, thank you :flowers:

Rosie does have one of the big size balls, like the one in the picture, so I think it would be greedy for her to have yours too :laugh:

I'll PM you too, just in case you don't see this!