UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Doctor Who, Sat 5 April, 6:20pm, Bbc One.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whose the first?

Has to be Sarah Jane " Doktor" could quite happily slap her

You'd think since Gramps had come across the Dr afor he would have chuffin' well remembered a flying polis box ! must be dementia.

Bonnie Langford.

Terri

Surely not the all singing all dancing multi-(un)talented Ms Langford :spudnikangel:

Here was me thinking you'd modeled yourself on her :bootyshake:

Has to be Sarah Jane " Doktor" could quite happily slap her

You'd think since Gramps had come across the Dr afor he would have chuffin' well remembered a flying polis box ! must be dementia.

Surely not the all singing all dancing multi-(un)talented Ms Langford :spudnikangel:

Here was me thinking you'd modeled yourself on her :bootyshake:

Ah! But the 2 Peter Cushing movies werent canon. they were a spin-off...a different Dr Who who was a human from earth.

I enjoyed it!! Thought CT was annoying..she did seem to just be playing her various characters, and I do stick to my orginal thinking that she's can't act, which in Dr Who isn't that much of a problem cos it's all over acting anyway. Can't wait to see Rose come back, I liked the Grandad character so hope we see more of him.

DT was :biggrin: :biggrin: :wub: .

It was ok , but the aliens were too cute. DT was lovely as always, and CT was better than I expected, just hope next weeks is better. Grandad and the nagging mum were good. I like my aliens a bit scarier, hangover from my childhood. Cybermen scared me, and do you remember the alien from tom baker days that looked like a brown jelly thing. Cool.

Tobleronie - unplug the phone hun, works for me!

I actually clapped with excitement when I saw Rose!!

Is she going to be back?

Gawd, I'm getting teary just thinking about how happy the Doctor will be when he sees her again.

(I'm trying to remind myself its not real life!!!)

I did love Grandad...I want him back.

Is it Saturday yet??

Edited by Dolly

I actually clapped with excitement when I saw Rose!!

Is she going to be back?

Gawd, I'm getting teary just thinking about how happy the Doctor will be when he sees her again.

(I'm trying to remind myself its not real life!!!)

I did love Grandad...I want him back.

Is it Saturday yet??

there will be an episode featuring donna, martha, and rose. rose has obviously found a way to phase back into her correct reality, but only temporarily. my guess is the episode will be about making this permanent.

Sarah Jane has her own series, its as annoying as she is :wacko:

Rose and Martha were the best assistants imo, arent they both supposed to be in this new series at some point :unsure:

Martha also managed to find time to save the day in Torchwood a few weeks back :biggrin:

• 2 months later...