UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I bought one anyway but I think that's a ball shaped one, like the Mickey Mouse ones. I really wanted a proper flag :biggrin:

What about THIS ONE then? :biggrin:

I fear our obsession is getting out of hand :rolleyes: The kids are talking about getting a Jolly Roger spray painted onto the roof of the car :ohmy:

Ooooooooooh! Just look at these!! Seat Covers

Edited by muckyhen

What about THIS ONE then? :biggrin:

I fear our obsession is getting out of hand :rolleyes: The kids are talking about getting a Jolly Roger spray painted onto the roof of the car :ohmy:

Ooooooooooh! Just look at these!! Seat Covers

Arrrr..... your links are broken, you salty sea-dog....yarrrggg..

EEEK!!!! I can't get facebook to load.. :mecry: :crying_anim:

Edited by supafrisk

Alex "mad dog" Merle - you are still listed in my Friends but when I go onto the Refuge Group bit it says that you aren't my friend :unsure: Have you broken Facebook? :unsure:

*snort* And it's giving me an option to poke myself :devil:

Has anyone else found dynamite on the pirates game?

Yep but you can't do anything with it at the moment :glare: There is a rumour that the option to introduce booby-trapping using the dynamite is going to be introduced at some point :)

Edited by muckyhen

Shep lover and With wings, I have added you :biggrin:

Supafrisk may be regretting adding me and OH to her list of friends - Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :laughingsmiley:

Anyone else want to add my OH (Pete Tinsley) as a friend for bombing purposes thereof? :biggrin:

Oooooh, I found 940 coins on an island this morning - YAY :biggrin:

Shep lover and With wings, I have added you :biggrin:

Supafrisk may be regretting adding me and OH to her list of friends - Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :laughingsmiley:

YES.

Anyone else want to add my OH (Pete Tinsley) as a friend for bombing purposes thereof? :biggrin:

ONLY TO BOMB HIM BACK....GRRRRROooooh, I found 940 coins on an island this morning - YAY :biggrin: