UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Show Us Your Dogs

meandmy4?

This is my Sadie, taken from her previous home a couple of days before they were going to have her pts - they were moving and didn't want her anymore

Image002.jpg

Sadie is a real lady who is not prepared to tell anyone how old she is!! She had an operation for oral cancer earlier this year - fingers and paws crossed that she's fine now and will go on for a few years yet.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im loving everyones doggies.

This is Mimi we've had her 5 days now she's 3 and a half and an ex racer, she was in a home for 2 months but was in no routine so therefore had accidents in the house and as a result the man beat her (we've had her 5 days and not one accident!) she also has a fair few cigarette burns on her back legs.

IMG_0257.jpg

And this is Mayzie shes 2 next week unraced and very spoilt :rolleyes:

icecream.jpg

Them together

IMG_0259.jpg

This is Mimi we've had her 5 days now she's 3 and a half and an ex racer, she was in a home for 2 months but was in no routine so therefore had accidents in the house and as a result the man beat her (we've had her 5 days and not one accident!) she also has a fair few cigarette burns on her back legs.

IMG_0257.jpg

oh my word thats dreadful , so pleased she is safe and happy with you and Mayzie :GroupHug:

am also Jagos fishing photo :wub:

Great thread.

Here's The Beastly Beasts - wearing their Laney Greyt Sweaters today

family.jpg

From left to right:

Kai - lurcher - been here nearly four and half years and we think heading for six years old in Jan

Monty - our first greyhound - coming up for three years here in a few weeks and is about four and a half

Jack - our first failed foster greyhound - will have been with us three years in March and is at least eight years old

Troy - greyhound - after four homes in quick succession and nearly two years in kennels he's been here for just over two years and was eight in September

Lucy - our latest failed foster greyhound - been with us since the end of April and is another eight year old

Rosie - greyhound X great dane - been here three months and is about five and half years old

Hooch - greyhound - OK, not really one of ours (he is an ex-foster) Hooch was here on his hols for a couple of weeks

Mack - greyhound - been with us since July and is about six and a half years old

Glad Mimi is safe now.

Them together

IMG_0259.jpg

:wub: Black greyhounds :wub:

My favourite

:flowers:

Yeti - how can you get so many dogs to line up patiently to have their photo taken? I can't even get any two out of my three to stand still together.

I really should get round to posting mine on this thread :rolleyes:

IMG_0257.jpg

And this is Mayzie shes 2 next week unraced and very spoilt :rolleyes:

icecream.jpg

Them together

IMG_0259.jpg

:bigheart3: doesn't get much better than 2 black beaties! THUD! Im so glad she is safe now, getting the life she truly deserves :GroupHug: