UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mollydog Is Hurty

cycas

She screams when she stands up, and she just went upstairs walking really really slowly. :( her tail is down and she looks depressed.

I can't work out what bit of her is hurting though: none of her seems to be particularly tender.

She had a minor crash with Az this morning: I'm hoping that she's just a bit bruised from that though she got up and kept on running at the time (Az is fine: his usual 'is it time for a walk yet' self).

Keep wondering about vet, but I don't see how vet will be able to find the damaged bit any more than me: I've been all over her trying to find a broken bit. Thing is, she believes that I have healing hands, so if I touch the hurty bit she doesn't scream because she thinks I'm making it better (seriously: if she is limping, I can stop it by holding the afflicted part!). Then if we go to vet, she screams all the time cos the vet is strange and scary... :wacko: :rolleyes:

Thank you. Have just realised it is half past 4 and no Mollydog alarm clock singing for her tea. I am going to be firm and make her get out of bed if she wants it though: if she just slobs in her beanbag all day she will just get stiffer...

She is doing major Woe Is Meeeee: I really hope she is just being a drama queen. It's so hard to tell!

Edit: she doesn't want to do a sit. Buggerbuggerbuggerbugger, could it be hips? Mollydog loves doing sits, they are the special thing that she does... Vet tomorrow if no better I think.

I don't BELIEVE it! I fell for it AGAIN!!! :mad: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Come 6pm, walk-time, the dog that could apparently BARELY STAND UP at 4pm is suddenly the dog that is doing the bouncy dance and wanting to go 'ooowwwtt naoww!'. She played chase with Az and wasn't even limping!!!

Honestly, if there was a dog that you really would not want to buy a used car from, Mollydog is that dog. I just hope she never actually really gets ill: I don't know how I would tell!