UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

cause as we all know no matter how old you are there is nothing like a cuddle from your mum to make you feel better :GroupHug: .

Terri

not if you were my mum i wouldn't :bootyshake: :biggrin: you still scare me a bit :ninja:

I had a very yucky thing last year that i was in Hospital with, the skin and flesh on my left shin started to break up, it started as a wee sore bit and ended up as a humungus purple black thing spewing blood and pus, yummy, Terri might have a pic of it, do you Terr ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 'avent done anything manky for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages now.... the last thing i did was get a stupidly fat black foot after falling over mates silly Leela-dog and tbh even THAT wouldnt have been half as amusing as a shot of where i ended up would have been.....

Which was headfirst in the cat litter tray at the bottom of her stairs, upside down, legs in the air saying some very rude words.....

Will bear this in mind when i DO manage to do something manky though!

Em

I had a very yucky thing last year that i was in Hospital with, the skin and flesh on my left shin started to break up, it started as a wee sore bit and ended up as a humungus purple black thing spewing blood and pus, yummy, Terri might have a pic of it, do you Terr ?

Nop never took a picture, it would have been a good one cause her leg was in some state :sick01: all pus and blood and rotting flesh. Her leg would not have been out of place on a horror film it was that gross. Next time it starts to erupt we will definitely get pictures :biggrin:

Terri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope your chins getting better, and feel ok after your tumble :GroupHug:

:ohmy: :mecry:

:laugh: Why do you think the photo was so carefully angled? :laugh:

My chin is actually the least hurty bit believe it or not.Left shoulder and right knee are the ouch bits.

Fine bruising there from Trev.At least he doesn't have to worry about bikini line scarring :D

I cant believe I have missed this Fred! I am going to post some pics that I was sent by email. I sent them to Heva after I found out she had been bitten by a spider! Coz I am nice!!

If you dont like spiders look away now!!

Day 1

Day1.jpg

Day 5

Day5.jpg

Day 6

Day6.jpg

Day 9

Day9.jpg

Day 10

Day10.jpg

Not sure what happened next!! :laugh:

Edited by chrisjd