UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as much as it went through her :D :laugh:

My mum's missing the end of her finger - her nail curls over the end :huh:

You are all heart Kathy :D . What is left of my nail kind of curls over now too. I was just glad that I didn't lose the nail completely so if you dont look too closely the finger still looks relatively normal. Currently waiting for further surgery (3 years on) to sort out the nerve problems that are left.

mucoid-plaque.jpg

That one looks like she'd sh*t out her vertebrae. Or one of thems bigs aliens off Alien. It's not actually an actual real actual colon is it? LOL. That would explain it. She sh*t herself inside out. Yes. I can sleep now.

Pleeeeeheheheheheeeease say that's not in my bum. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

It is. We all have one, apparantly. I hope never to make the acquaintance of mine, but then I've never been that sociable.

I'm particularly impressed by the one that's all nicely laid out straight. Mel and I discussed whether someone (and which poor bugger got that job) arranged it out that way specially for the photo, or if it was.......laid that way (you know, a slow shuffle, left a bit, right a bit etc). :huh:

Rachel - my mum lopped hers off dropping a wheelbarrow full of bricks on it (i]how[/i] I don't know). She didn't have any reattached as far as I remember (I was a kid). On the plus side nerves grow back (they did down the whole length of my son's arm, so I reckon a finger'll cure!) :flowers:

It is. We all have one, apparantly. I hope never to make the acquaintance of mine, but then I've never been that sociable.

I'm particularly impressed by the one that's all nicely laid out straight. Mel and I discussed whether someone (and which poor bugger got that job) arranged it out that way specially for the photo, or if it was.......laid that way (you know, a slow shuffle, left a bit, right a bit etc). :huh:

If I had a right geet big evil one, would it explain my obesity? Ahh well then. That's alright.

No it's not. I can't go to bed now in case he comes out to say hello :mecry: :mecry:

No it's definitely someone's proper actual real innards. It's from CSI or summat. All for effect. Not real. Nope. No sirry. Definitely pretend, or innards.

Rachel - my mum lopped hers off dropping a wheelbarrow full of bricks on it (i]how[/i] I don't know). She didn't have any reattached as far as I remember (I was a kid). On the plus side nerves grow back (they did down the whole length of my son's arm, so I reckon a finger'll cure!) :flowers:

They didn't reattach any of mine as the bit that came off was pretty pulped in the door, they just cut a flap of skin from lower down the finger and shoved it up to cover the exposed end. Its not a question of nerves growing back, they are there already but I have a large neuroma on the scar line which makes the whole finger tip hyper sensitive so I cant hold anything with that finger or touch anything (its pretty useless really). I think the plan is to open the finger up, remove the neuroma and poke the end of the nerve back into the bone at the knuckle joint. It will mean that I will have a numb patch but that will be less bother than what I have now (I hope).

Those colon creatures are gross :ohmy: :unsure:

I have snorted so loud at Bowel beast and Colon creature that Cisco has got up and gone outside out of the way :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Elaine and I have spent many a cosy evening chatting about arse aliens. This is possibly why we have no freinds :huh: :laugh:

I have snorted so loud at Bowel beast and Colon creature that Cisco has got up and gone outside out of the way :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Elaine and I have spent many a cosy evening chatting about arse aliens. This is possibly why we have no freinds :huh: :laugh:

I am now worried about whether to get mine removed or not. Am pretty speechless now too. :ohmy:

Feel yeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh. Why do I keep visiting this thread? And showing it to Will? And wondering if I've got my very own alien? And if I have, how could I get it to abscond without ever knowing :guiltysmiley:

Kathy, unless you're in the habit of sh*tting the bed, I doubt your arse alien will make an appearance :) Sleep soundly in the knowledge that they come in peace. Or pieces. Slimey ones.

I so didn't sleep well. Of course I'm not in the habit of messing myself, BUT, they look to have a life, and some form of intelligence of their own. And I wasn't going to be meeting and greeting. So nobody trust a fart. It could be your "time"....