UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 24

owl

Where is Lewis moving to?

Got my grass cut on Sunday. I t was getting so long but constantly too wet to cut.  The sun and wind on Saturday dries it out a bit.

Monday heralded the rain back. so I am glad I managed to get it done.

I hope you are not in one the areas that are suffering floods due to all this rain. Will it ever stop?

We have spates of cars being stolen around here. My car has keyless opening so I keep the key in a anti theft pouch. Iy blocks the signal to prevent thieves being able to capture the signal from outside the house and  make off with the car.

Mind you, I don't think a Skoda Fabia is high on the list to steal.

Nothing much happening here.

Trying to teach Harry to use his brain. He seems to have been left to  his own devices anmd tp please himself.

He learns quickly but defaults to his one obsession- giving paws or jumping up. . He thinks that is the answer to everything. 

Hung washing out and it started raining. Brought it in again, now sun is shining again, but I don't think it will last so not putting it out agin.

• Like 1

Having a quiet day after a busy week with lots of rearranging of plans.  Went to a talk on pond life on Thursday evening, and to hear live folk music near Newark last night at a church hall. It's the first time I have taken my new car down the A1, and it did very well.  

We had a walk with Finley's bestie, Flo spaniel, and her dad yesterday afternoon. Last one for a fortnight as they go on hols today.