UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November 21

Jazz

Morning all x

Faith knows when shes had a wee in the garden she gets a treat, so is bringing herself back in, and sits waiting by the pot.  She loves her food, wants more, but im not going to overload her, so her treats are pieces of kibble. got another foster waiting to come in so hope someone wants jessica soon

• Like 1

I want to say how proud of my yorkie Kevin I am. Ive trained him, if I fall over, to get under me then stand up. He did just that when I fell last night. He stayed stood still I could roll over. He then cuddled into me while I was shocked, and stayed there till I got myself up

• Like 1

Rather chilly to day. Went shopping this morning to use my stock of Tesco vouchers before some run out. Got my shopping for £4.85- not bad.

Have started clearing cupboards as getting new laminate laid on Monday.  Have to clear some furniture out to give them room. 

Old floor getting lifted on Sunday. That will be fun!

• Like 1

went shopping yesterday with lewis so everywhere is full.

Just had people to see Jessica, went well. They are picking her up friday morning. next foster is getting on the van tomorrow. One of the vans coming back yesterday, had a bad accident, nothing left of the front of the van, the driver is ok im relieved to say

Hope your all ok x

• Like 1