UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Evening :wavey:

It's been cold but luffly here today. I walked the dogs, then took some stuff back to Next, then went to Mozzas, came home and had lunch then we all had a nap with the gas fire on :wub: Unfortunately the gas bottle ran out but we carried on kipping :sleep: Will have to go and get a refill tomorrow.

I've got the dehumidifier on the go in the living room because the condensation has been pretty bad. Will bung it in the hall later so the rest of the house (including upstairs) gets done later.

Michelle I have come to the realisation that you and the others may be right and that I may not be as dreadful a person as I think I am :rolleyes:

RMF : Someone (work related) sent me a snotty email in response to one which I had issued. He copied my boss in on it and I was a bit worried about it (not from my point of view but that I'd managed to naff someone off). Anyway, my boss has emailed me to say he's going to deal with it. I luffs my boss :wub:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Evening :wavey:

It's been cold but luffly here today. I walked the dogs, then took some stuff back to Next, then went to Mozzas, came home and had lunch then we all had a nap with the gas fire on :wub: Unfortunately the gas bottle ran out but we carried on kipping :sleep: W

Is that your new Provence gas fire that the bottle has run out on? Surely you've not had it a month yet? Or have you been using it a lot?

I changed my gas bottle on 26 October and I think its got a few more days in it yet.

Oh I forgot to say yesterday that when I went to collect Kinky when they finally got home - that they had also locked Mia in their house! :ohmy:

Well I hope Mia pissed up their sofa!

The old dog walkers came for Archie at 12.30. I paid for an hour but got more than my money's worth as he didn't come back until 3.50! He's had a wonderful time with them up at Whinlatter. He was especially pleased to see Sadie and they are coming for him again tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Is that your new Provence gas fire that the bottle has run out on? Surely you've not had it a month yet? Or have you been using it a lot?

I changed my gas bottle on 26 October and I think its got a few more days in it yet.

I was using it on the one I had before the Provence :flowers:

Marion I'm glad that Archie has been reunited with his long lost love and had a good run :wub:

Ted does that as well - v annoying!

Ted is in the bad books this morning as well, he insists on lying with his toxic smelling bottom about a foot away from my nose, this morning there was a smell that was lingering. Turned over and the little git had pooed on my bed :angry: He could have at least woken me up!

Morning :wavey:

I've had my first lie-in since the builders started, I'm still in bed, lazy old mare that I am :happystrange:

The dogs have been out for wees & poos & they've had their breakfast, I've had coffee :mellow:

It's quite a pleasant morning here, the rain has finally stopped and it's cold & windy, but not bad for late November.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

6.45 is a lie in in our house :D

Had a cold soggy walk with the mutts, but they did have a good run with their nutty lurcher friends Kellan and Jasmine :wub:

I took the gas bottle off to get a refill, but it had plenty still in there, so it must have been the automatic cut out when the fumey thingy levels get too high.

I've had my first lie-in since the builders started, I'm still in bed, lazy old mare that I am :happystrange:

And why not! That's what Sunday's are for :)

Very grey and overcast here. I'm currently awaiting the chuck wagon arrival from Tesco and Archie is out by the garden gate watching for the DW and his lady friend, Sadie.

Ruby and I watched Jumanji last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. We'd not seen it in years and I don't remember particularly liking it before but we chortled away last night (Isn't chortled a funny word? LOL.)

• Like 2

phew!!! What time are you at the gym tomorrow? I have fitball in the morning with Matt (who I spoke to this morning and asked him not to do anything too difficult!). Mr gorgeous is easy to spot - built like a brick outhouse with blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes :)