UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Watching Big Brother This Series?

Ian

I was glad Lydia went too. She wore me out!

Scott has gone up in my estimation since the "it's a only a table, get over it" incident. Good for him standing up to the "in-crowd".

The more I see of Becky the more I am convinced she is playing the "dumb" role. She is also quite the little stirrer.

I was glad to see Lydia go, definitely not to be trusted.

I thought completely the opposite of Scott - he was in the wrong & should have apologised for it rather than "stand up for himself" - I suspect he may well get nominated this week as a result.

I'd like to see Caroline and Becky nominated though - anyone who can sit there on national tv saying they don't know what a Nazi is deserves to be up. Surely our education system hasn't got that bad?

Missed how it came about as I dozed off until half way through on the side but whether it was partly because of Aaron & Connors proposal to BB or just usual nominations it's apparently Aaron Connor, Becky & Deana up this week.

Not quite sure who I think will go (other than not Aaron) but if pushed I'd probably plump for Becky, Connor & Deana being most likely in that order

After the last few nights I thought it was going to be Connor. aaron hadn't done himself any favours either but I still didn't expect it to be him. I wont miss watching Arron & still don't like Becky - even the sound of her voice - but I can live with watching Deanna for now.

The fact he walks whilst the rest of them get punished for his rule breaking seems a bit much though

Well Adam went up again in my estimation :biggrin: Shievonne was the one who insisted it should be him, so she has nobody to blame but herself. Think he was pretty spot on myself, but you just know she's going to turn it into a big drama about her (never mind the others he mentioned). Thing is, they all do the same thing in the diary room, but Adam's going to be public enemy no 1 in the house because they chose him.

I would have loved for them to have done Deana instead, so they could see how sly she is.

Missed Aaron & anchiovies somehow but I liked the watching the diary room episode & I thought him pretty accurate too. I don't like Shievonne that much myself, would be quite content to see her kicked out this week, though there's a lot of choice for me what with Caroline, scott, Becky, Connor etc & I've missed the last couple of nights for one reason & another so not quite sure what the latest is.

I think Adam will probably be nominated because of the task but I'd expect him to be saved by the public

Missed Aaron & anchiovies somehow but I liked the watching the diary room episode & I thought him pretty accurate too. I don't like Shievonne that much myself, would be quite content to see her kicked out this week, though there's a lot of choice for me what with Caroline, scott, Becky, Connor etc & I've missed the last couple of nights for one reason & another so not quite sure what the latest is.

I think Adam will probably be nominated because of the task but I'd expect him to be saved by the public

Shievonne and Connor are up this week. Shievonne saw herself as the victim but obviously she got no sympathy from the others - perhaps because she was telling them all that they should be giving her sympathy. Hope she goes, but my money's on Connor going. Wish they'd bring back the vote to evict rather than the vote to save then the horrible people could get voted out.

Edited by merledogs

I agree with you Alex on both counts.

I liked Shievonne at the beginning but now...... uuurgh, awful woman. I felt really sorry for Adam when she had a go at him. She asked for him to be put in the diary room and questioned and then got upset about his answers. Mind you it was unfair of BB to put him - or anyone - in that position.

I am liking Scott more and more. And disliking Shievonne, Caroline and Conor more by the day. I'm sitting on the fence with Luke S, I just can't make my mind up on him.