UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Watching Big Brother This Series?

Ian

I've kept expecting to see someone start a Big Brother thread or am I the only one watching this series?

I hope Lydia goes this week - seems very two faced to me & possibly even deluded about her own behaviour / justifications for it.

There are a few others I am not overly keen on too - eg Shivonne, Becky, Caroline, Aaron - & Connor did himself no favours on yesterdays show either, idiot!

Some of those already out must feel hard done by looking at that crew.

Still think Davina was far better than Brian Dowling, but I do like Emma Willis on the spin off show.

I'm watching and asked the same question in RMF so I know Alex Merle is also following it.

I change my mind almost daily as to who I like and don't like. I cannot stand Scot or Luke S ("the body") and that's remained pretty constant since the first days.

Arron mmmmm, I find him annoying and yet at times I see a little glimpse of something I almost like.

Conor is a waste of a house mate's place. Bland and boring when he isn't being overly aggressive.

Shivonne I really liked at the beginning but have really gone off her this week, same for Caroline.

I don't mind Deana (or however you spell it) but it's impossible to see what the house mates claim about her - always acting for the cameras - since live feed is thing of the past. From what I've seen I think she's OK and seems to be coming for some unfair bullying. ( I haven't actually seen last night's programme but am about to watch it)

Lydia is a strange one and although I don't really care for her I think she makes the house interesting but I'd rather see her go over Deana this week.

I can't pick a winner and I don't think there is anyone who is especially winner material - or least not yet.

I loved Brian when he was in the house but I really, really can't stand him as the presenter. I agree that Emma is good on Bit On The Side (or whatever it's called) She should have got the main presenters job.

• Like 1

Can't bear Deana - she isolates herself from the group and then whinges that nobody talks to her (that's cos you're dull as ditchwater luv). She plays up to the cameras as well, they are right about that. She's deluded, but not as deluded as Lydia. She turns every single thing into 'me me me'.

The pair of them are scheming two faced bitches too. I'm glad they can't talk about noms any more because they were dreadful when they were scheming and plotting and flitting from one group to the next bitching about the others.

The eating task was hilarious - Deana wouldn't eat HUMAN food and Lydia pretending to gag when she was eating CUSTARD FFS :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

Caroline is another one I can't stand - awful awful nasty bitchy little girl. Her whiny voice grips me as well. Or her little bitch who follows her around like a laptop.

Not keen on Brian either - Davina was so much better.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

:luvlove: I can live with watching Deana - she's a bit whiny, I don't see her as a winner but I attribute her nature to her up bringing rather than that she's as two faced as Lydia but they both play to cameras I think. Not sure whether there was any religious grounds for worry about meat but how can eating ham, beef (or whatever it actually was) or custard be that hard for goodness sake?

Scott is a bit full of himself & perhaps fake for my tastes but he's at least easier to watch than some of the others.

I can also put up with Luke S, not sure who I think may be a winner yet, Luke A seems more genuine than a lot of them to me, maybe Lauren & though she hasn't really done that much yet I quite like Sara I think.

I think maybe we need to see Lauren or Deanna to use their karate skills &have a laugh at the expense of these supposedly "alphas" to liven things up a bit :D

Or her little bitch who follows her around like a laptop.

I meant lapdog of course, not laptop :biglaugh:

I like Lauren. I like her more because the more 'popular' girls have spurned her. She hasn't done anything wrong as far as I can see, so not sure why.

Sara - what a drip. Can't handle her booze (then don't drink). The way she blubbed the other day when she was saying that she gets upset if someone doesn't like the royal family. WTF?! :rolleyes:

I was wondering if you had the Refuge set to auto correct Alex :wink:

I've just watched last night's highlights show. I am right off Arron - again! What a snivelling little rat he is.

Caroline makes me want to ring her bloody neck - silly, spoiled and as two faced as they come.

It will be interesting later in the series to watch those who are now professing each other as friends start back stabbing each other to stay and/or win.

I like Luke A, I think he'd be a nice guy to know outside the house but he needs to start stepping up. Once the little in-gang pick of the ones they really seem to hate he will be on their s*** list.

What do you think of Ashleigh? At first I found her unbearable but then at times she comes across as rather vulnerable and out of her depth but then I find myself wondering if she isn't playing that deliberately.

I don't mind Lauren at all - despite her young age she is way more mature in something's than many of the others.

Ashleigh just comes across a typical not-very-bright normal girl of her age. One thing does annoy me about her (surprise surprise) - she goes on to the other girls in her clique that her and Luke haven't got anything in common (and she says that in the diary room as well), but then she carries on cavorting with him.

I agree Ashleigh is "okayish" but not that bright, inclined to be fickle about Luke - genuinely or just using this "relationship" for the cameras / publicity ? I wonder.

Liked the fish guts task last night - though Sarah didn't look happy about it (perhaps justifiably given that she had been honest), wasn't surprised when Lauren didn't give into temptation, bless her though I was a bit more unsure about Luke & thought he would give in in the end - not because he's any less nice I just thought he would miss his wife too much to be able to resist picking up.

Not sure whether any more are to come on tonights show but you could pretty much guarantee the likes of Luke S, Lydia, Aaron, Ashleigh, Deanna, Scott and Caroline giving in to temptation quite quickly I think

The more I see of Caroline, the more I dislike her. She should have been kicked straight out of the house for that comment she made about Adam.

I thought the roundabout scene was absolutely hilarious though, as did all the housemates. Talk about drama queen! She only had to stand up and jump off the flippin' thing, it wasn't going very fast. I like the way afterwards she slated Adam and said that the housemates were being very supportive. Erm, no they weren't, they were all weeing themselves with laughter!

:luvlove: I took Carolines comment as just more of her idiocy & gorilla as implying, big, rough, related to her comments on hygiene etc rather than intended to have any racial implications. I'm not sure she really understood what may be being suggested by BB or what she was apologising for, it's just part of her sniveling character to pretend to be contrite at the first sign of challenge I think.

As to the roundabout & sweets, for goodness sake, how much more "custard and ham" scenes / drama queens can we be expected to watch?

I was surprised when Luke S didn't give in to temptation but I don't think they'd have needed to up the anti much more for him to have done it though :D

Well having now caught up last night's highlight show my opinion of Caroline is even lower than before. She really is a nasty piece of work.

I'm glad Adam wasn't taken in by her apology and that, as he remarked to Luke A, he's going wait and see if actions speak louder than words when it comes to Caroline.

I do hope there are loads of "get Caroline out" chants on tonight's live show.