UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Watching Big Brother This Series?

Ian

I agree Adam was put in an awful position. What somebody should have pointed out to Snivel-on was that a) she insisted it be Adam and b) whoever was in there would have talked in the same way about whoever they didn't like. The questions were also very specific, so it wasn't like Adam just went in there and started slagging off people.

Wasn't overly fussed on Luke A but trying to 'throw' the task so that Adam wouldn't be put up, was very admirable.

I do think that BB should never break the sanctity of the diary room though, because people will be less open now in case they are being watched.

I think I'd prefer vote to evict back too but at least on this occasion one of the horrible people will be going either way :D

I think Luke S is playing a good game - but thats all it is I reckon, not a romance or even any real friendships

Edited by Ian

• 2 weeks later...

I had originally thought it likely to be a close run eviction this week & couldn't quite decide who I thought was going, though at one stage I eventually decided that sadly & undeservedly it would probably be Luke.

After last nights show I thing Lauren has blown it & will get the boot. If she's not interested in Adam / just sees him asa mate or herself one of the lads fine - but you dont lay there cuddled up with him in little more than your knickers if you see a man in that way! I know she's young but to me she just made herself look like a silly girl (and I've actually liked her so far).

Whichever one of them goes there are plenty of others who deserved to do so more, I cant understand how / why they've both ended up nominated, unless it was really fearing they were strong contendors to win :confused:

Edited by Ian

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Becky goes tonight - either her or Ashleigh will leave, so win win either way.

They didn't show who got the guaranteed place. There is apparently a twist in that Luke and Connor will be offered some of the prize money to leave the house right away. I absolutely loathe Conor so hope he gets bog all.

Deana seems to be the most popular in the digital spy polls - not sure why because she has no personality (and the way she eats makes me vom).

I want Adam to win but think that Deana will.

Please let it be Becky that goes. I think she is a vile s*** stirrer. Although to be honest I'll also be happy if Trashleigh goes.

I agree about Conor Alex but not Deana. I'd rather her win than anyone else.

Have either of you noticed Sara's latest U-turn? On one occasion when Deana was the first to be saved to huge cheers from the crowd and Brian told them it was in the order of popularity and Deana came first Sara did the whole "oh I am so glad you got saved you are my best friend in this house" act - talk about jumping on Deana's band wagon! Now because she's since got a few cheers herself and that she was named first in last week's save (even though Brian stated it was in no particular order) she thinks she is really popular - which I don't believe is the case - and seems to have gone over to the insiders group especially after spending time in the white room with Conor and Luke S.

I don't think there's ever been a series where I have disliked quite so many of the housemates.

Do either of you know when it finishes?

Edited for carp spelling

Edited by Yantan

I'm sure they said last night there were only 10 days to go - I hadn't realised it was so near.

I was glad to see the back of Becky, far tyoo much of a drama queen & bitching for my tastes but once I'd caught up to speed with what was happening not at all surprised to see both Connor & Luke prepared to grab the money & run. I don't believe Luke would have split it if he'd got there first (just like Alex didn't do as she promised last time they did something like this).

I like her & think Sara may win it but expect Luke A, Deanna & Adam to be ahead of the others. I think Scot may go next, then Luke S then Ashleigh

• 2 weeks later...

A good final I thought with most of the nicer housemates all there near the end / winning.

Bit on the side looks back at the final tonight & then CBB starts Wednesday, wonder who is in it this time?

Apparently C5 have already signed up to keep BB until at least 2014

Edited by Ian

Anyone watching Celebrity BB? There's lots of nobodies in there but loving the oldies - Julie, Cheryl, Colleen, Julian (who thought Ross Kemp was in the house) and of course the wonderfully wonderful Martin Kemp :bigloveshy: .

Didn't intend to watch it but Friday is early finish and I've just watched it on 5*. Think I may be keeping an eye on progress!!

I'm loving Cheryl so far, her acting on the first night was brilliant. Liking Julie too.

Can't stand the Nolan woman, I just find her irritating. Fell asleep halfway through it last night so missed anything that happened after they all went in. Did they pass the task?

Was laughing my head off at how bewildering The Situation found it all (I've watched Jersey Shore and he's a complete c*** :handjob)