UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Watching Big Brother This Series?

Ian

How vile is Jasmine? She's absolutely disgusting in the way she acts and what she says to people, particularly Danica. During the live feed apparently she said to her "are your parents proud of you?".

I don't know how she got in there because she is clearly unstable.

Yeah I agree about Jasmine. She clearly has "issues".

Alex do you think if we publish an Amazon wish list we could be successful in getting men to buy us gifts from it in exchange for a flash of our body parts? I think you'd probably have more luck than me!

• Like 1

Sod Amazon, I'm thinking Sainsburys or Zooplus EmoticonLaugh.gif

Doubt I'd have any luck though - everything I've got just looks like it needs ironing.

Rather that than Jasmine - I want to force feed her lard for a week cos she is unhealthily thin - you can see her ribs.

Edited by merledogs

Random dream last night. Julian Clarey called by in his bright PINK VW camper van for a coffee but I was ironing and couldn't let him in so he had a hissy fit on the drive!!! Too much late night CBB methinks!!

Julie to win

'Noleen Colon' out first - don't like her style.

For a moment there Loo I wondered what you were on about cos I thought I'd clicked on Owl's thread re her neighbour :biglaugh:

I'm so pleased she's gone. She wasn't gracious in defeat though was she? :rolleyes: I think deep down she's extremely insecure and knows she is not a nice person. Her therapist deserves a medal cos I know I wouldn't sit through five minutes of it.

• Like 1

I think Jasmine has got a very inflated sense of her own worth and thinks herself waaaay above the likes of Dannica and Rhian when in reality she really is no better then them - if anything she is well below them. They at least they don't get argumentative and confrontational over the least little thing. I feel kinda sorry for her but couldn't stand to be in her company.

What sort of feckin hair cut is that that Ashley is sporting? It looks like a giant turd was dropped on his head and then slowly sank down the back.

• Like 1

What sort of feckin hair cut is that that Ashley is sporting? It looks like a giant turd was dropped on his head and then slowly sank down the back.

Ha ha - I don't think I will be able to look at him again!!!

"Lorenzo's just wallpaper" :laughingsmiley:

Coleen's a nasty piece of work isn't she? I fail to find anything endearing about her at all so am hoping she goes tonight.

Julie's coming in for some stick for being two faced, but I think she was just trying to keep both Jasmine happy and Rhian. The only way she felt she could control Jasmine was by acting the way she did. Personally I'd have handled her like a toddler having a tantrum - sit them on the norty step and ignore them until they calm down and apologise.

Noleen Colon isn't doing herself any favours at all. She obviously feels that Julie is her biggest rival.

I do hope Julian doesn't go tonight but I don't vote for telly programmes so won't be doing anything to help! 'The coffee table' !!

The wonderfully wonderful Mr Kemp isn't really appealling to me as much as I expected him to.........