UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Watching Big Brother This Series?

Ian

I only watched last night's highlights earlier today so haven't been able to comment until now. Coleen really seems to have it in for Julie doesn't she! I don't like the way she drip drips her poison regarding Julie in the diary room or to certain house mates who she thinks she can turn against Julie.

I used to quite like Coleen years ago when I did watch Loose Women but I think she's not as nice or as honest as she likes to make out.

The occasional table or the prince could both go for me - I don't like the former and the latter is just like wallpaper.

• Like 1

Im watching CBB, Jasmine was just awful, glad shes out.

Not liking Coleen much and her sister was really quite rude to Julies hubby on BBBOTS yesterday.

Danica and Rhian out soon please, The occasional table is funny so I say keep him in for a while.

Julian to win!!!!!!

I saw there were people ranting on Digital spy about Coleen's sister on BBBOTS so I watched the catch-up online. She did Coleen no favours there did she! I felt sorry for Julie's husband who had to sit there and listen to her - he seems a mild mannered man and is obviously not used to being in the spotlight but at least he maintained a dignified presence unlike Madame Nolan. Nasty cow.

I was surprised that it was Cheryl who went.

Martin Kemp is very tidy :)

• Like 1

I think Jasmine has got a very inflated sense of her own worth and thinks herself waaaay above the likes of Dannica and Rhian when in reality she really is no better then them

I agree entirely what is she famous for except sleeping with Simon Cowell perhaps?

I was glad to see the back of her though apparently her Mother is now going to be visiting the house with Jasmine communicating with. I quite like Coleen and was surprised to see Cheryl go last night - I thought either "the situation" or Prince Lorenzo would have gone.

I saw there were people ranting on Digital spy about Coleen's sister on BBBOTS so I watched the catch-up online. She did Coleen no favours there did she! I felt sorry for Julie's husband who had to sit there and listen to her - he seems a mild mannered man and is obviously not used to being in the spotlight but at least he maintained a dignified presence unlike Madame Nolan. Nasty cow.

Totally agree with all this....she came across as a very nasty woman and now Coleen likes Julie :eh:

Julie during the task last night was hilarious, although I do think she was a bit pervy with her hand on the cherub's bum!

Danica has shown her true colours at last - and how gullible is Prince? There's a gold digger if ever I saw one. Hey ho, he'll learn soon enough :rolleyes:

Still can't find one single redeeming thing about Colon.

I wasn't taken with her sister on BBOTS but have no problem with Coleen personally. I find Julie either a bit odd (if this is genuinely her) or a complete game player & would like to see her go soon (though I think it unlikely). Perhaps Martin has got her measure though?

Danica is what she is but I didn't see any great issue with what she had to say to Mike last night. He's asked for it. As for gold digging I would think most Princes would expect it, doesn't necessarily mean he's gullible, just willing!

Very surprised that Danica is still in there!! Wasn't impressed between the programme and the eviction last night - though it did give me time to catch up on the opening ceremony!

Still loving Julie. She does make me laugh and the absense of bling and make up shows a very confident lady - althought the occassional lack of frontal support in the bosom area is rather worrying!

The Colon to go. She is never going to do a Denise so may as well get out of there.

Well somebody is voting for the Colon to stay. It must be all those sisters!

:laughingsmiley:

I can't understand why "the situation" (ridiculous "name"!) keeps being saved & thought he or failing that Sam would have gone last night. I think the "love trainagle" must be appealing tv to many BB voters & felt sorry for Rhian going. To me she was one of the most genuine housemates, not a game player just naieve at worst. With two out of three to go Friday & as I don't much care for either of Danica or Sam I think Coleen should be safe personally but I suspect it will actually be Danica that's saved again.

Edited by Ian

Being the cynical non voter that I am I can see how it would be in BBs interest to keep Danika in.

On facebook they suggested The Situation should change his name to The Predicament! :)

Colon out, Julie to Win!!!

The Situation aka The Occasional Table (as Julian calls him).

Colon is a b*tch and needs to go - awful woman. Julie is a bit two faced but I do like her.

Saw Danica turned on the tears last night and had the boys flocking round her, manipulative little madam :rolleyes:

I think Rhian went because she's dull and just faded into the background.

Edited by merledogs