UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity...

gooster

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't his head big enough as it is?

I was sorry to see Jessica Jane go - seems both nice and easy on the eye - & thought emily would go before her as she's a foreigner / not well known over here.

I agreed with her that Fatima & Mark were unneccessarily rude in suggesting Willie was too old / feeble to have done the task last night & think Fatima will be getting kicked off shortly if she isn't very careful. I also thought Antony was behaving like a spolit brat & wouldn't miss him if he went. I think Willie may "sneak in" & win it now.

Having watched that trial though, I don't think willie would have got a full house :unsure:

I think that willie and Crissy went a bit OTT tonight with the traitor issue. It was all a bit of fun, that got a few members of camp a treat. I did love the mystery box trial though :biggrin:

I was just starting to warm towards Willie and Chrissie until they started that silly carry-on about the traitors. They are both old enough to know better.

I really want to like Fatima because she was a great athlete and did the UK proud when she was competing plus I think she's been through a lot in her personal life but she is making it very hard rolleyes.gif She takes everything so feckin seriously.

I veer between liking and hating Anthony in equal measure.

I think Willie has slipped into a parental role. They have psycologists who work stuff out and Willie got the crown to elevate his status. He immediately upped his game from likable old git to Disapproving father. At some point if he looses his crown, Antony ( who tries to do everything right ) will turn round and bite Willie back.

Its like watching squabbling chihuahuas.

They definitely missed the point of the game. I was glad that they let them have the boxes from home though, as it certainly helped Crissy get over it. However I still think Willie holds a grudge against them.

Am getting a bit addicted to ant and dec's twitter feed. It has become a personal challenge to get one of em to reply to me before they reply to my brother :laugh:

Having watched that trial though, I don't think willie would have got a full house :unsure:

I think that willie and Crissy went a bit OTT tonight with the traitor issue. It was all a bit of fun, that got a few members of camp a treat. I did love the mystery box trial though :biggrin:

No perhaps he wouldn't have. Was it really necessary to bring it up again after the trial though?

Willie & Chrissie were a bit silly but I don't think that will dent his chances too much (Antony & Fatima also having done silly things of course)