UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity...

gooster

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, a whole bunch of every day people could go into the jungle and I would still watch it. I just like seeing how the group forms and develops throughout the series. Seeing em shriek at the bush tucker trials also makes it worth watching. I remember the year Gino won, i'd never heard of him, but by the end was rooting for him to win!!

Well so far I am liking the old birds, Stephanie and Lorraine. Stephanie does, or used to do, a lot of animal conservation work in Africa so I want to like her. I hope she doesn't turn into a twerp.

I do not like Willie Carson.

Jury's out on Fatima, Mark, Freddie, Anthony and whoever else is left. I haven't heard of some of them.

Has Freddie had a drink and/or drugs problem? He seems to slur his words sometimes. I did think he was drunk at one time when he was talking just after he made his entrance.

Hmm, so do we think Freddie will come back. According to miserable hairdresser today, the allergic reaction was to a leaf or tree bark :huh:

He was awesome on the trial last night though!!

Looking forwards to new campmates, mum and dad had no idea who Pat Sharp was though. Just shows I am an 80s kid through and through!!

I thought Freddie didn't look well even before that myself - is he a drinker or drug user does anyone know?

Fatima could easily pass for a man with those muscles (not something I really want to see in a bikin) & Chrissie isn't that funny for a supposed comedian but I think Willie could be quite entertaining & Jessica is quite easy on the eye. Can't really be doing with Antony's histrionics, nor Mark for that matter - it's been running about 10 years, what do these people think they are signing up for? - & Stephanie hasn't done much for me so far.

Sanita & Pat Sharp may liven it up a bit & I expect Mark will end up doing lots of trials - if he doesn't bottle it first - but it's always an enjoyable watch whoever does them.

Edited by Ian

Can't stand Sinitta, self obsessed woman.

Freddie's not going back, they weren't sure whether it was an allergic reaction or whether he'd been bitten by something (snake, tick, rat).

Not liking Willie, liking Fatima, think Mark is coming across as a wuss but a nice guy (there's time though) and Antony is just DULL. Stephanie would get on my wick in about ten seconds flat, bossy old mare.

Well a friend told me that Stephanie used to be very into bull fighting so that's disappointed me. I'm not sure how she marries that up with her animal conservation work. Perhaps she had an epiphany? She's sure had some bad plastic surgery rolleyes.gif

I think Freddie would have livened things up so I'm sorry he's not going back in if that's true.

I'm liking Fatima. There was a piece in the online Daily Mail yesterday about her. If it's all true she certainly has come through some awful times.

I is tuning in and finding it funny. I really like Chrissy and find her funny but maybe it's because I lived in Liverpuddle for 20 years.

The wusses amongst them should really have learned by now you don't let on that you're scared of anything otherwise you're going to be for it :laugh:

I've always found Willie Carson irritating so will see how he pans out.

Really liking Fatima. I thought she was a bloke on the first night until I realised who it was. Have no idea who a few of them are.