UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity...

gooster

The wusses amongst them should really have learned by now you don't let on that you're scared of anything otherwise you're going to be for it :laugh:

:laugh: Indeed, so that'll probably be Mark & Antony doing tasks from the start until they are kicked out.

I expect to be laughing as Mark screams "like a girl" tonight, the big wuss :dry:

Edited by Ian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh: at Sinnita's face when the claxon went off tonight!! Has she never watched the show??

Thought Mark did well tonight on the trial.

Fatima has gone down in my estimations today, am sure there would have been some editing going on to make her look mean, however am not impressed with her attitude towards the rest of the camp.

How horrible was Fatima? ohmy.gif How she dared to blame the others for her overreaction I don't know. And then to take Mark to one side, turn the mikes off and then slag him off. Then to pull the "I've been an international athlete for over 20 years" - get over yourself love, respect is earned rolleyes.gif I really don't like her now, she must be hell to live with.

I don't like Sinitta but her reactions make me laugh. Mind you, I think she may have been playing up for the cameras a teensy bit rolleyes.gif

Edited by merledogs

Mark was disappointingly good in the trial - I wanted to see him panic :biggrin:

Fatima was obvioously in the wrong & must have known it. I was reading a piece about her in the paper yesterday which if all true it seems she may have had a tough time in life since her athletics days ended - hubby died, she's basically skint & has a 13 year old son to bring up alone (apparently they've never been apart before) so is doing the show for the money (I know they all are but she may actually need rather then merely want it)

Apparently Freddie Star also had heart surgery last year after having a heart attack - no wonder he doesn't look so well - though he's now having a baby with some younger woman apparently

Sanita is just another of those idiots who has grabbed the money & is now going to be moaning about getting exactly what she signed up for by the look of things so far :dry:

Of course, it's like Gillian last year. Last night's trial wasn't very funny as they both just got on and did it. Screaming celebs are much more fun :laugh:

Anyway, how awesome is Pat?? I reckon he could be in with a shot to win - he seems like a genuinely nice guy!

Antony has won my respect, he was the best ever in the trial. I felt so sorry for those poor critters though trapped in the oil and sludge :( Those rats are domestic ones too, if they get free into the wild they will be killed pretty quickly :(

How pervy was Pat?! ohmy.gif Bad enough that he kept going on and on about it, but then to actually go up there after the girls, what a disgusting perv.

I felt sorry for the little ratties too. They were all congregating at the entrance when the lid came off like they all wanted to be out of there, poor little things.

I was liking Pat up until he started the pervy stuff. He was making a joke out of it but carried it on a tad too far for it to be taken for funny.

Is it just me or do others think there isn't a lot of personality shining through in this series? I am struggling to remember who some people are. There's no sitting around exchanging stories - or at least if there is we are not being shown it. It all just feels a bit flat.

Im getting annoyed with Sinnita. Id like to put my hand through the roof of "Im a celeb" and drag her out. If she gets picked any more I will be changing channels. I liked her before but now see a pathetic woman playing the role of a weak woman waiting to be saved. I begrudge watching the same old crap every time with her.

screaming and poking round at the snake, she should have been stopped, pathetic woman! Antony said he would do those tasks no problem, I bet any of them would. But you know who will be voted for anything now :angry:

when this happens they are normally funny, but her screaming, I just have to put it on mute

I agree with the last 3 posts, Sinitta is a weak, pathietic woman (sorry) but I can't stand her, am getting very bored with her trials as are Ant especially and Dec I think. WTH does she thinks these animals/bugs are gonna do to her? WTH would you even go in the jungle if you were truly that scared? I wouldn't visit a hospital for fun, or see clowns or touch a balloon (My phobias)I don't do weak people, sorry again :flowers: