UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor 2011

merledogs

I quite like Little Mix. Think Janet should go and to be honest although I thought Craig was a nice bloke he's supposed to be a performer and he just used to stand there. Just singing isn't enough. Just singing awful tunes that most people don't like really doesn't help. If the audience aren't entertained then they're not going to vote simples.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Janet would go too - no idea why the judges seem to rate her or give the impression they do as I've yet to hear her sing anything that well.

I thought Amelia was okay, even if not Aretha Franklin standard, & I reckon Amelia & Marcus will be there battling it out at the end, perhaps with Misha but the bullying "storm" has probably dented her prospects a bit.

Unfortunate for Craig but he wasn't a star either. Little Mix are okay but not winners I don't think & I'm not so sure that any of them will still be around in a year or twos time. Rebecca Ferguson was far better than this years lot I thought & she didn't even win it last year.

Wasn't it what she was singing at the w/e?

I agree that she's always seemed a nice young girl & I think she will do well - particularly if her confidence grows after doing fairly well last years show / her first single takes off