UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor 2011

merledogs

I thought Jonny probabkly gave his best performance of the series on Saturday (past or future) & can't see him ever being a start though whether the rest are good enough to stop him getting too much further is another matter - the worst series / performers we've ever had do you think?

I though Alexandra was awful too though I'm not sure that Kelly will be back / around much longer (certainly not next series after this week) Maybe Chris Evans was right all along & Cheryl will be back? (initially he said for the start of the series then when it didn't happen by Xmas)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I can't believe Georgia is 5!!! I remember when she was born!!

I do too, where does the time go :ohmy:

Have to admit I watched a couple of them on Saturday and thought they were so awful (actually did enjoy Johnny!) that we switched over and watched Xfactor USA which I had recorded. I struggle to see any talent in that group, the only one who possibly does have the talent I find very hard to like.

Alexandra Burke was just odd :wacko:

I can't believe Georgia is 5 either. It seems just like last month when she was a bump in her mum's tummy. It's truly frightening how fast time goes. Oh and Georgia's name for that shitbag Frankie is so on the money laugh.gif

I stopped watching X-Factor a couple of weeks ago because most of the acts irritated me. Some of the song choices have been dire.

Misha B was the stand-out for me but I am most disappointed to hear about her bullying mad.gif

I like The Risk too Alex biggrin.gif

Louie got on my wick last night - he's like a ten year old when he argues. He said to Kelly "at least I'm here every week". WTF?! She was genuinely ill last week so couldn't make it and that comment was below the belt. He seems to have sided with Tulisa, who I am liking less and less every time I see her mad.gif The pair of them are extremely unprofessional.

I have a major girl crush on Kelly, I think she's so lovely and funny and genuinely nice wub.gif

Gary is good as well, he never loses his temper like Louie does.

You know it's bad when people are talking about certain judges' appalling behaviour instead of the acts.

I don't really like any of the judges, Louie is meant to be a professional but his acts are jokes :confused: don't mind Tulisa. Kelly n Gary really bug me, Kelly comes across as a stroppy moo :rolleyes:

Dissapointed Frankie and Micha are still in, you can tell PR have reinvented her because she's not as cocky but still sounds like an engine that's being rev'd too much and all the grunting (whaaat is that all about?) I just don't get her!

Marcus or Craig for the win for me :biggrin:

Frankie and whinging Janet should have gone, closely followed by Kitty! I loved Johnny and hope he gets some sort of a career out of it all.

Craig is brilliant and Marcus surprised me. The group that went were a bit awful, I've forgotten their name! The girl group are quite good too, what the heck is their name? Aaargh, elderly moments, now what's MY name?

Oh no gutted Johnny has gone :mad: Im glad I didn't watch as there would have been much shouting at the tv :laugh:

I really liked the Risk but when the new guy joined last week they sounded quite out of tune and bad so not suprised they went if they performed like that again, saying that I bet they weren't the worst on Saturday :rolleyes: