UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice 2011

houndzrus

oooh I am going to miss this as I will be downunder , I wonder if it will be available on iTunes ?

My lack of knowledge of technology never ceases to worry me. I didn't even know you could get TV downloads on iTunes. Mind you, I'm still working my way through the one page idiot's guide to FaceBook!

Meanwhile, really looking forward to the Apprentice. Mr B hates it, but I love it - so I have to record my fix of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Ed was just asking for the firing, Alex a bit more unlucky. I was surprised at the surge in sales for the girls & thought they would probably have lost last night, Edna's presentation wasn't all she thought it would be & I can see her being the first woman out the way she's going.

Oh, I thought Alex deserved to go and the PM for the girls - shame they both couldn't have left.

I loved the way, all the girls said they hated their product, their team wasn't good blah blah blah, and then won...oh how they change their tune :laugh:

and the reverse for the guys, the world was brilliant, but then was dreadful.

Global - and stereotyping was never going to work, the HSBC adds should have told them that!!!

Edna came across as arrogant and WTF were those black leather gloves she wore on stage all about? wacko.gif I really hope she goes soon, she's one of those people who looks down her nose at others, not realising that actually she isn't as great as she thinks she is.

I wish I hadn't watched it, I'm hooked again now laugh.gif

I loved the way, all the girls said they hated their product, their team wasn't good blah blah blah, and then won...oh how they change their tune :laugh:

and the reverse for the guys, the world was brilliant, but then was dreadful.

:rolleyes: The guys didn't surprise me so much, I think that's fairly common, but yes, I really noticed the girls change in tune too :laugh:

Edna came across as arrogant and WTF were those black leather gloves she wore on stage all about? wacko.gif I really hope she goes soon, she's one of those people who looks down her nose at others, not realising that actually she isn't as great as she thinks she is.

I wish I hadn't watched it, I'm hooked again now laugh.gif

I assume she thought they made her look sexy but I can't see it myself & I "loved" thwe way she did the any questions or queries bit - just over riding the two she'd just had about someone else doing this for a living blindly - :mellow: I think it's a case of WTF all round with her for me though I always think the show is an "addictive watch" once you start too. Maybe she'll grow on us? :glare:

Edited by Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the right decision last night but I don't like that smug Vincent bloke much (recently labelled V.D. by the suns tv critic! :laugh:)

Also couldn't believe Susan wining about them being unfair to her for commenting on her bad advice & lack of promised sales - how was it unfair?

Edited by Ian

Yep, I felt sorry for Ellie. She got the rap for staying in the treatment room for 3 hours, but she made repeated calls to felicity and her and melody went down to the sales stand at one point, only for felicity to send her back up again. From watching the after show, I think felicity isn't too bothered to have been booted out.