UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Archie And Wispa

owl

My caption was "Archie never knew what hit him, everything was just a blur" but I like Mommy Bear's "The ghost dog strikes again".

Thanks for moving the photo over.

Archie and his litter bro Sid are DDB x American Bulldog, just coming up to 2 yrs old, soft as butter and absolutely huge. Sid loves to wrestle with Wispa, but Archie had never been known to wrestle with anyone. He is very laid-back and his main interest is carrying huge logs around.

Yesterday Wispa managed to get him to wrestle for the first time, and she downed him right away as seen in the pic, but he won in the end. It's a pity my camera phone wasn't ready to shoot what happened next. Archie rolled over and righted himself and stood up with Wispa still on his back. Her legs slipped down either side of him and he trotted off with a surprised Wispa still on board. This was a move right outside the martial arts rule book and she wasn't sure what to do. She managed to wriggle round and ended up with forelegs one side and hind legs the other while Archie continued trotting along with Wispa now slung across his back, like a Highland pony carrying a deer. The boys' mum and I were falling about laughing. Eventually she fell off backwards looking rather puzzled. We are meeting up again on Saturday so I wonder if she will get another riding lesson :laugh:

My caption was "Archie never knew what hit him, everything was just a blur" but I like Mommy Bear's "The ghost dog strikes again".

Thanks for moving the photo over.

Archie and his litter bro Sid are DDB x American Bulldog, just coming up to 2 yrs old, soft as butter and absolutely huge. Sid loves to wrestle with Wispa, but Archie had never been known to wrestle with anyone. He is very laid-back and his main interest is carrying huge logs around.

Yesterday Wispa managed to get him to wrestle for the first time, and she downed him right away as seen in the pic, but he won in the end. It's a pity my camera phone wasn't ready to shoot what happened next. Archie rolled over and righted himself and stood up with Wispa still on his back. Her legs slipped down either side of him and he trotted off with a surprised Wispa still on board. This was a move right outside the martial arts rule book and she wasn't sure what to do. She managed to wriggle round and ended up with forelegs one side and hind legs the other while Archie continued trotting along with Wispa now slung across his back, like a Highland pony carrying a deer. The boys' mum and I were falling about laughing. Eventually she fell off backwards looking rather puzzled. We are meeting up again on Saturday so I wonder if she will get another riding lesson :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at Wispa