UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Birds Do You Have In Your Garden?

Mommy Bear

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First siskin has appeared on feeders today,seem to have quite a colony of Little Egrets now,saw at least 4 at variou places along the stream - unless the same bird was following us on our walk today :laugh:

Goldcrests are so sweet,seen quite a few of them lately although not in the area where I feed the birds sadly.Kingfishers are out and about as well,so beautiful to watch them.

• 2 weeks later...

Being stuck at home i have gotten quite into my birds and we have a fieldfare which is my favourite and we were lucky enough to have a flock of waxwings land for a while.Which is really rare.They are starting to come out to eat as i put the food out.Love the tits too but rather childishly laugh everytime i say that :-)

We have the usual starlings,tits,chaffinchs,blackbirds,robins,siskin,mistletoe something which i can't recall,pidegions,doves.Loads actually.I have been feeding them buggy bites from the rspb.They all love them.

Being stuck at home i have gotten quite into my birds and we have a fieldfare which is my favourite and we were lucky enough to have a flock of waxwings land for a while.Which is really rare.They are starting to come out to eat as i put the food out.Love the tits too but rather childishly laugh everytime i say that :-)

We have the usual starlings,tits,chaffinchs,blackbirds,robins,siskin,mistletoe something which i can't recall,pidegions,doves.Loads actually.I have been feeding them buggy bites from the rspb.They all love them.

Firecrest? http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/firecrest:regulus-ignicapillus-photo-11460.htmlcrest?

We have been feeding our birds over Christmas, but I am still trying to get a shot of our resident robin. :rolleyes: He is camera shy it appears. I did catch a photo of a rare redwing in the garden a couple of weeks ago. :biggrin: The first one I have ever seen in fact.

Edited by safneo