UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Where's My Stuff ! ?

celeste

That's the one. Everytime I think about it I get all excited :laugh:

Brings back many happy memories for me, hope you enjoy it as much the second time around

I got a package today, two pairs of socks I bought off E Bay from Bulgaria for 99p last week !! how come I get stuff from bloody Bulgaria that's yumpy-tumpty miles away and am still waiting on those damned boots that are 2 hrs drive away worried_anim.gif, our post is right pish.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've managed to get everything I ordered, I couldn't get my Orijen either so I sent oh to Livingstone to get it, good job it was for the dogs if it had been for me I would have been told where to go. My youngest daughter is still waiting on a couple of things being delivered and so far there's no sign of them, it's a pain in the @rse as she gets all her stuff delivered here. I'm not supposed to know but stuff oh has ordered for me isn't here yet, nor is what my youngest son got me here either.

I've just been on the phone to Titmuss who I get the Orijen from as my tracking for the order says it was on route to the depot on the 7th and then there's been not a dicky, so it does seem as if it's gone awol, they'll phone me back when they've tracked it down, in the mean time I'll get a bag of Royal Canin.

Yay glad people parcels are arriving :flowers:

One package arrived this morning but still nothing from Amazon :unsure: My boss who ordered her stuff this week received it today so seems to be people who ordered a couple of weeks ago that have been pushed to the back of the queue. Wouldn't mind but one item is my brother's present from my Mum, I persuaded her to do it online as much easier (!) now I keep getting texts saying still not arrived :rolleyes:

Just hope it comes tomorrow before all the snow returns overwise there will be no chance and I will be having to go out and try to find and buy another one :laugh:

One of my patients today was telling me that the amazon depot in Glasgow had been relocated to Peterborough and at the Peterborough one, there was either 20 40 foot containers or 40 20 foot containers (can't remember which, but it amounts to the same!!) full of stuff to be delivered!!