UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am So Proud Of My Lot We Are Going To Be Famous

flukespad

Ok not posted for a while but am go to show offf with this post and just say how proud I am of our dogs. :thumbsup_anim:

Some of you on our site/ face book may have seen that we were recently invited up by Dogs Today Magazine for a photo shoot.Debs ( pheobes mum) kindly voluntered to take me and all the mutts up to London for the day (not sure she knew what she was letting herself in for :happy: ) So Muzi,Buggly & the pups all piled into her car and off we trotted for a fab day out so fab infact that we now have a big spread about us in next months issue. But to top it all we found last week that for the first time ever we have made history with DOGS TODAY as they will have 2 issues out on Dec 9th because our pics were also chosen to be on front cover but they couldn't decide which one to use(Buggly or the pups)so they will be splashed across 2 copies :rolleyes:

Muzi & Buggly were super stars and have to say even the pups although nervous didn't let me down and have an accident anywhere :laugh:.I was so happy that Muzi( being my own dog and not needing a home ) was alowed to attend and with him being so ill I was so very proud to be able to take him with us ,he was,as usual a star all day. :wub:

Beverly Cuddy ( mag Editor) had a lot of fun trying to stop the pups from just sitting on her lap for a cuddle lol

I would like to say a BIG THANKS to Bev for inviting us up there.

m24.jpg

Deb showing off our new FFD TAKE THE LEAD HOME A RESCUE Tshirts with our " SAY NO TO PUPPYFARMS,BACKSTREET BREEDERS & PETSHOP PUPS" slogan on them..Have some left for sale if anyone would like one ?? £8.00each 100% cotten they are fab.

Debs with the boys as I tried to sort pups out for their pics :happy:

gang7.jpg

Here are a couple of the pics taken that day by photographer Tim Rose a very patient man :happy:

My boy Muzi enjoying it all.

muzi3.jpg

The handsome Buggly

DT_187.jpg

Have loads more but don't want to spoil the mag article :BigThumb: