UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tobleronie

My New Hobby

I asked Paul for a Dolls House for my Christmas present, gave him the link with what to get etc :biggrin: It arrived and seemed to be more boxes than I thought it would be so used my special spying techniques to discover what it was :rolleyes:

DSC00066.jpg[/img]

So I could tell he had got me the extra garden room for it as well :biggrin:

As we all know I am not a very patient person, so after a couple of weeks of pester pester pester, Paul allowed me to have the main part of it early :laugh: :laugh:

So following will be lots and lots of photos as it progresses :biggrin:

Edited by Tobleronie

Oooh yes, looks like you'll have hours of fun with that!

Glad to see you've got the boys' mini-me's settled in first! :laugh:

You might want to take out the pic with your address and phone number on incase search engines can pick it up tho? :worried_anim: :flowers:

Ermm, brain now in gear and have realised that search engines can't read text on pic (I don't think) :unsure:

Mindy how will you have time to do all your festive decorations for both of your houses?

I hope this doesn't mean we will miss out on your usual informative festive decorations thread :mecry:

Ermm, brain now in gear and have realised that search engines can't read text on pic (I don't think) :unsure:

Mindy how will you have time to do all your festive decorations for both of your houses?

I hope this doesn't mean we will miss out on your usual informative festive decorations thread :mecry:

I removed it anyway :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you should say that since I have already started on my decorations :biggrin:

Oh dear, I misread the title as My New Hubby!

I'm pleased to see that your current hubby has bought you such a wonderful gift and I'll look forward to seeing building progessing.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today