UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Anyone Have Contacts In Peebles?

owl

Thank you everyone :flowers: I believe there has already been a radio appeal but will double check when I speak to the people tomorrow. Sally was seen late yesterday morning running past the Peebles Hydro and heading east alongside the main road.

It has taken me a while to understand why this should be funny as I am usually the last person to see a joke ... does it look as if I was asking who in Peebles wears contact lenses? Yes, that would indeed be a bizarre question to put on dog chat :unsure: quite surreal, in fact :laugh:

It has taken me a while to understand why this should be funny as I am usually the last person to see a joke ... does it look as if I was asking who in Peebles wears contact lenses? Yes, that would indeed be a bizarre question to put on dog chat :unsure: quite surreal, in fact :laugh:

Phew ! thats one lucky girl, imagine surviving over night in those conditions ohmy.gif.

I don't get what's funny about the title either unsure.gif....but I'm known for my fickness rolleyes.gif