UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice

chickentikka

i am not into the apprentice that much but the BBC2 programme has me in fits most of the time... i missed it this week :rolleyes: one thing that does strike me when i do catch the actual apprentice programme is how some of them have survived for so long.... in every series there have been at least 2 i have wanted to kill :laugh:

I love it. There are two people in particular who need a slap right away, can you guess who they are? :rolleyes:

I love the show too, but only two? :unsure:

I'd go for Stuart (I'd have fired him not Dan personally), that gobby girl who didn't want too be project leader until she wasn't & then played back seat driver throoughout and the "dodgy Dr" for a start. There may yet be others this year.

Which two were your choices?

Edited by Ian

I think the right one probably went but I wouldn't have missed Joanna or Melissa if they'd gone instead.

Stella seemed to keep the lads "in line" didn't she? Pity she couldn't then have "jumped back" & done the same with the girls in the Boardroom :rolleyes:

Edited by Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Correct decision this week me thinks. Her reaction afterwards was excellent - just shows what a nasty cow she really is!!!

:laugh: I agree. Utterly deluded too if she thinks she's so great at everything yet can't even listen!

Edited by Ian