UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ex Puppy Farm Rescue Now Safely Moved In With Me!

Caroline

Just wanted to say that our latest family member Dylan the Lhasa Apso, is safely installed in my home after being rescued from an Irish Puppy Farm ( ex stud dog?) via my local rescue and has had his first bath and a sorely needed hair cut and lots of TLC

Welcome home Dylan :)

Thanks to Fiona @ Oldies for the support , will post pics once I can get him to stay still !

Caroline

Still working on the pics but Dylan has been to the Groomers yesterday( I know on a sunday but I found a lovely lady who offered to do him on her day off as he was in dire need) and is beautiful now- like a new dog much happier wags his tail jumps about & is generally much happier!

Also had a breakthrough on house training - he is now going on the training pads/newspapers and not just randomly any where he feels like ! Yeah!!

My carpets have never been shampooed so much. :)

He can now go up & down stairs too!

As I type he is tackling a tartar control chewy thing after much deliberation as to what it was.

Looking forward to taking him out in a wk after 2nd jabs.

Am also trying to get some sponsership money as I have now agreed to Join Michelle & Amy on their Ghost wkend to raise funds for Oldies so looks like I have a busy month ahead !