UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ella My Dream Dog.

Kathyw

Ella has been with us for two weeks and two days and each day is better than the one before.

Ella is a dream dog and extremely clever. She mostly ignores other dogs including CB and BillyBoy other than letting those two know she is the boss! she loves people and will allow anyone available to throw her ball for her but children are a no no so I make sure Ella never comes into contact with them.

She follows me everywhere and never goes to far in front when out on long walks. At home she like to play with the buster cube and has got CB and BillyBoy also playing with their buster cubes again.

This morning I started to throw her ball into the long grass and was rewarded by her tail not wagging as usual but going round in circles with pleasure as she looked for the ball.

She worked out that if she did not eat her breakfast or dinner, I would add some tuna/mackerel/sardine in so now that is an addition to each meal (just a small amount) and all have sunflower oil.

I am in contact with Sara, Ella's previous owner, and I think it helps as Sara was devastated to have to let Ella be rehomed.and I send photos and short videos which reassure Sara that Ella is happy and looked after.

THANK YOU Oldies Club for allowing us the pleasure of this beautiful girls company.

What a lovely update. So glad you are all enjoying each others company and can also reassure Ella's previous owner that all is well. My two love sardines as well, but they haven't yet worked out how to make me add it so regularly to their meals. Sounds like Ella has you well sorted already!:biggrin: